Chapter 7: The Letter

lets just say thats a family picture that the mom left in the letter of will and lia. p.s lets just pretend that the boy is not blonde enjoy:) 

Previously: But something was left on my bed. it was a letter...... from my mom. 

Wills P.O.V

I picked up the letter, I honestly dont know what to expect. I'm speechless. So after long hesitation i open the letter. Inside was a picture and a letter, and just by looking at the picture i didnt know how i felt about this.

i put the picture down and took out the letter and started to read it.

"will, lia this will probably be the last thing you see from me and im sorry, i truly am, but i just cant live with my self. Will i cheated on your father, he never knew. The guilt was making me feel bad and i couldnt imagine what would happen if he found out. I didnt mean to hurt anybody but i messed up. i love you both so much and wish it didnt have to be this way but my family knows and they wont talk to me and i dont want it to be that way with you guys. just know i love you guys and will please take care of lia. i dont know what else to say except i wish you the best. ~ love mom."

I cant believe this, i just cant simply believe this at all. This day has been way to stressful. i put everything away except the picture of all of us, and i lay down on my bed and just look at it. my eyes start to water.

then my brain wouldnt stop running. if she loved us why did she leave then, me and lia are only half related?!, its her fault that me and lia are separated like how am i supposed to care for lia now?!   I feel like i cant breathe. What is going on around here.

"will? dinner is ready" my aunt said "im not really hungry aunt Cassie im sorry"

"ok i understand but please you'll have to eat eventually Hun." i just nod my head and she leaves the room. i need to clear my head.

so i change into some sweatpants and a t-shirt and go for a walk.

L I A'S P O V

 The first day of school is tomorrow and bee is becoming very over protective and making sure i almost have the whole supply store.

"lia put these in the cart please." bee said handing me more pencils.

"bee i already have pencils" i said putting them back on the shelf.

"are you sure i mean it cant hurt to have extra right?" she said reaching for them again while i grabbed her hand gently and stopped her.

"yes im sure and we already have extra i will be ok i promise."

an hour later we finally arrive home and there a bunch of people in the house. Bee doesnt seem to happy and looks at me then goes off to find mitchell, im assuming.

"mitchell?! what the hell is going on here why is there so many people in this house?!" she said shaking him a little bit.

"well it was a surprise for you because you hit 5000,000 subscribers!!!" he said while he looked over at me and then back at bee. then bee kind of starts to yell at him. 

"mitchell we cant have alcohol in a house with a 13 year old scratch that we cant have drunk people or get drunk with a 13 year old in our house! are you crazy?"

then bee comes over to me and takes me out of the house. then her phone starts to ring.

"hello, oh hi gingy whats up? what do you mean, o..k? whatever bye." i look up at bee and she seems upset so i just give her a hug.

"lia lets go get something to eat" she says as she looks down and smiles.

at the pizza palace:

we get there and sit down the waiter takes our drink orders and then leaves. bee started texting some one and they were texting for a long time so i looked over and she was texting her friend will they seemed really close and all but seeing his name just reminded me of my brother  and i much.

W I L L S  POV

 after my run i got a text from bee, she was upset with mitchell and she told me gingy decided he wanted to break up with her because it wasent working out, and then she said she didnt know what to do and she doesnt think she could take care of lia all by herself and if she lived with mitchell because he always likes to throw parties with alcohol and she doesnt want lia to be around all that and how she was becoming a bad mom and just kept going on.

so i talked to her and calmed her down, she said she took lia out to eat and thats where they were right now. so thinking about lia i decided to ask if bee can meet me in England so we could talk, and by talk i mean tell her about lia and maybe help her by taking lia back.  i really miss my sister. and i need to get her back not just for my mom but for me knowing shes in safe hands.

L I A S  POV

bee finally put her phone down and looked up at me,

"lia we are going on vacation!" she said happily

"to where bee?" she looked at me then said "to England to visit a friend"

i didnt know how to react i mean england was where my family lived so i was happy to go back and visit but i wasent good around people. 

"what about school?" i asked 

"ill find a way to home school you ok?" i nodded 

we ordered our pizzas and left the restaurant to go home and pack, bee also made sure mitchell stopped the party and threw out the alcohol for when we got home.

sooo im pretty sure this chapter sucked and its all over the place maybe it didnt idk but heres an update ill probably go through and edit half of it through out time but for now its an update for you guys.