Twelve

WINTER POV

I woke to light streaming through the windows. At first I wasn't sure where I was but then realized that Damien had his arms wrapped against me and his chest flush against my back. I felt a little flutter in my stomach. Maybe he really did care if he was holding me like this. 

I tried to get out of the bed but he just held onto me tighter. I sighed. "Damien, you need to let me go so I can use the bathroom!" I said, poking at his arm. He unwrapped them from around me and let me go. 

After I peed and brushed my teeth, I put on a bra and a pair of Damien's boxers and poked his chest. He groaned and opened one eye. "What?" 

"I'm hungry." 

"Go eat something then." 

"Can you make me pancakes?" I asked. He groaned again. 

"Can't you make them yourself?"

"No. I want you to make them." Okay, I was acting like a little kid but I was not in the mood to cook and I was craving pancakes with chocolate chips and whipped cream and some m&ms. What? I'm pregnant. 

"Why should I?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Because the babies want them and you put the babies in me so you can make the food I'll put in me for them," I explained. Hey, it was one of those days where I didn't want to adult. And since there were no kids yelling or running around, it was up to me to be the kid. 

"Fine," he grumbled, getting up and not bothering to put clothes on. He just went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and led me upstairs to the kitchen. 

I hopped up onto the counter and watched him cook. He was really sexy when he cooked and damn was his body fine! Hey! Snap out of it, Winter! But then again, there were no kids around and being pregnant made me really horny. It couldn't hurt to get some action just this once could it?" 

I hopped off the counter and hugged him from behind. Surprised, he turned around and I took the opportunity to run my fingers up and down his chest and abs. "What's with you this morning, Winnie?" he asked. 

"I don't know. Not used to waking up to a silent house and I'm really really really horny. Pregnancy hormones and since it's your fault I'm pregnant, you should have to fix the problem," I stated, biting my lower lip sexily.

"Fuck!" he cursed. "You aren't thinking straight, Win. This isn't like you at all."

"But that's the thing, it is. I just always have to fight it cuz I have Jase and have to adult and everything and I really don't want to adult this morning. Aside from sex. That is one adult thing I definitely want to do," I said. He groaned and pulled me to him, turning off the stove and pressing his lips against mine. It felt like heaven. I needed more. 

His tongue flicked at my lip, asking for entrance and I gladly allowed it, my tongue dancing with his as his hands traveled from my back to my ass. He squeezed gently and I moaned, biting at his lip. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me downstairs to his bedroom where he then made me cum multiple times. 

Afterwards we both lay panting, my lower regions throbbing but in a good way. I really needed that I'd almost forgotten just how amazing Damien was at sex. "Wow," I said. 

"That was freaking amazing, baby," he replied. I just nodded my head. Of course, my stomach ruined the moment by growling. Guess the babies were hungry. He laughed. "C'mon, let's shower." 

Showering just led to more amazing sex before we finally turned the water off and got dressed, heading upstairs. I hopped onto the counter again and watched him make my pancakes. I was surprised none of the guys were up, especially since I'd been pretty loud. 

Of course, Callum chose that moment to announce himself by yelling 'food' and running into the kitchen. "Are those chocolate chip? Yum!"

"Yeah and they're mine!" I said, glaring at him. Never come between a pregnant woman and her food.

"Baby, I'm making more than enough for everyone and there are multiple cans of whipped cream and bags of m&ms," Damien said. I scowled. 

"Hmph. Fine. He can have some. But I call first dibs!" I said. I really should have been acting my age, but well, food, pregnancy, and no responsibilities for the time being...

"Ooh! Pancakes!" Trevor ran into the kitchen and tried to grab one off my plate. I swatted his hand away. As I've said before, don't mess with a hungry pregnant woman and her food. 

"Mine!" 

"Dude, I suggest you leave her food alone. She's very territorial this morning," he said, winking at me. I blushed knowing what he was thinking. I'd been all over him earlier and well, I was a bit embarrassed but I really needed it. 

"Who is?" a new, slightly familiar voice that I couldn't place, asked. 

"Hey Junior. Just warning the guys that Winnie's being territorial about her food," Damien said. 

I turned around to look at the new guy and felt the blood drain from my face and my heart beat speed up. It was him!  "Wha-he-why..." I stuttered. Damien looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Uh, you okay, princess?" he asked. I didn't answer, just stared at the guy in front of me like I had seen a ghost, and as far as I was concerned, I had. "Baby, that's my brother, Junior. Oh no. No, no, no, no, no! They could not be brothers? How the hell had I ended up with brothers as my baby daddies? And in different states! 

"Dude, what's her problem?" Calvin asked. Not Junior. I would never see him as Junior, only as Calvin, but now that I thought about it, he was a junior. I'd found that out when a substitute teacher took attendance one day at school.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped, finding my voice again. I hated Calvin. He was nothing more than a loser. He had treated me and my son terribly and I wanted nothing more than to stab him with a knife from the knife box thing in front of me. Whoa! Okay, Winter, where did the homicidal thoughts come from?  Really, what was with me today? "You're my problem, Calvin," I sneered, glaring daggers at him since I couldn't actually stab him seeing as I'd go to jail and I had three kids who were depending on me to raise them and love them and protect them. I placed a hand on my stomach, protectively. 

"What a fucking bitch," Calvin said. 

"Asshole." I stood up and walked over to Damien, kissing him softly. "I should get going. Jase is going to be asking for me and I need to see how Madi is doing." 

"Okay, I'll drive you. Hospital or home?" I thought for a second before texting Autumn and asking where I should meet them. When she replied hospital, I told him and he grabbed his keys, leading me out to his car. 

The whole way there, Damien asked me what was wrong over and over again but I just kept saying nothing, that it was just hormones. My mind was racing and my hormones raging. Why after all this time did I have to come face to face with the man who broke my heart?