Part One

Robin (Dick Grayson)

Robin watched Wally run through the obstacle course the Flash set up for him. Wally dodged to the left to avoid a basketball flying towards him at super speed. The Flash kept on throwing random things at KidFlash. Which ranged from basketballs to shoes. Dick was always mesmerized when Wally ran. To him, Wally was graceful and full of untapped energy waiting to be released.

"Woohooo! I beat my record by five seconds!" Wally shouted excitedly.

"Hah, I can beat your record in less than two seconds," taunted Barry.

"Pshhh, show off."

"Says you."

"Cheater!"

"SLOWPOKE!" Barry tackled Wally to the floor.

Robin sighed at their antics. Barry and Wally could be so childish sometimes. Silently, he left the room and headed towards his bedroom in the cave. He closed the door and flopped onto his bed. Dick smiled happily to himself. A few minutes later, he passed out with a smile on his face.

Two Hours Later

"Batman to Robin, get ready for a mission. The team is waiting for you."

Robin shot up out of his bed. He couldn't believe that he was late for mission. Since, he was usually one of the first ones ready. Quickly, he yanked on his uniform and rushed to where the others were.

"There have been reports of a strange energy around Central City..." 

Red Tornado was speaking to the team. When Robin arrived.   

"Hey dude, why were you late?" Dick looked down as Wally spoke.

"I was really busy," he mentally slapped himself at how dumb he was.

"Okay then," Wally sighed unhappily. 

The team listened quietly taking in all the information. Until Robin decided to ask a question.

"Why isn't the Flash handling this?"

"He went to examine the energy five hours ago, but we haven't heard from him since. We have sent out one of the Green Lanterns to see if anything went wrong and gather information." Tornado replied in his very unemotional voice.

Wally looked distressed. He was visibly shaking or vibrating, whichever. His normally vibrant green eyes were dull with worry.  

"Uncle Barry is missing and you sent ONLY ONE FUCKING PERSON!" 

By now, KF was vibrating with such ferocity that the air around the team started to literally vibrate. No one dared to try to calm down Wally. Only Robin had seen Wally like this, and this was ten times worse. All was silent. Robin took a deep breath and calmly walked towards KF. 

"Robin!" M'gann  yelled frantically not wanting her friend to get hurt.

But, Dick still pushed on until he was only a few inches away from Wally's face. He was vibrating so fast that if Robin tried touched him he would be horribly injured. This didn't matter Robin. All he wanted was for hid friend to calm down.  Hesitantly, Dick slowly reached out with his arms and pulled Wally into a forceful hug. 

For the first few second, Robin felt nothing, but after that agony washed over his body. His whole body was vibrating with Wally's. There was so much pain, but Dick would not let go. He had to help his friend. However, KF wasn't calming down. In fact, he was vibrating faster and faster. Until, Robin felt like he was being ripped apart. His hold on Wally was slipping. Robin ignored the fresh wave of pain and tightened his arms. So far nothing was working. The pain was getting worse. So bad that he could barely think or even breathe. The pain stopped. Dick's mask fell off. Bright green eyes stared into his. The world became a fast blur of colors, but Dick could only see those pretty eyes. 

KidFlash (Wally West)

As soon as Wally heard what Red Tornado said, he freaked. He couldn't help it. This was uncle, his family, and they did practically nothing to find him. He couldn't believe this. He didn't mean to shout at everyone. 

Slowly, the anger built up. Until practically exploded from him like a volcano.  He was seething with worry and fear for his uncle. What if something happened? What if... His friends were looking at him worryingly, but no one made a move towards him. But at the moment, he didn't care about them. Electricity started to come off of him, but just enough to make static and small amounts of voltage. Everyone started to back away from him. However to Wally, they were moving in slow motion. Only now did he notice that he was vibrating. 

He couldn't even form one coherent thought as he vibrated. His vibrations were getting stronger with every passing second. During all this, he felt powerful like nothing in the world could stop him. Wally barely noticed Dick walking towards him cautiously. All he could think about was his uncle and the energy coming from inside him. 

Suddenly lithe arms wrapped around him and yanked him forward into the hug. Somehow this didn't stop him from vibrating. Wally knew what intense vibrations could do to a normal person, but he could care less about that. He could feel the energy coming from the person holding him. He could feel their heartbeat beating frantically. Wally thought about the person holding him close, and how they reminded him of Robin. About how flustered Dick made him feel, and how happy he felt about him. 

Small groans of pain reached his ears as he looked down. Only to his horror that the person was Robin. Wally's eyes widened as he realized that he was vibrating too fast for Robin's body to handle. Dick's groans were getting louder. Still Wally couldn't stop vibrating. He felt Robin's arms tightening around him as he was trying to squeeze him to death. Dick screamed this time. Wally stopped completely. He watched as Robin's black mask fell off to reveal sparkling blue eyes staring at him full of pain. Robin's body fell limply to the floor. 

Blood ran from Robin's mouth. It stained the floor and his shoes. Wally dropped to his knees, and gingerly brushed the soft black hair out of Dick's face. He abruptly stood up. Wally took one last look. He saw the team rushing towards them; he saw his friend's unresponsive body laying on the floor. 

Wally ran.