The Next Generation

"We both agreed that if our children were born human, we would bring them up as normal kids and shut them out from the supernatural. We can't let them go through the same things we did."

Hazel McCall has lived in Beacon Hills her entire life as a regular human being. Of course, growing up, she heard all the stories about this mysterious town and even the incident that happened almost 25 years ago. However, like almost every other human being, Hazel didn't believe and neither did her dad, Scott. So Hazel didn't think anything of it when she heard growling from the woods at night.

Zachary Stilinski was never really an outgoing type of person when it came to new people, or just people in general. When he finds out that he has to move all the away across the country to Beacon Hills in California, he doesn't look forward to it. From the new school full of possibly stuck up kids to his brother yelling in his ear about the strange sounds that are coming from the woods, Zachary is dreading every single moment he's feeling he's going to have in Beacon Hills.

The new school year is starting at Beacon Hills High School and Hazel is ready to take on her sophomore year with her two best friends, Layla and Kaye. Unlike Zach, who would rather spend his time speaking to nobody and listening to music. However, with all the new teachers and subjects all together, both Hazel and Zach both know that this sophomore year is not going to be an easy one. When they think it can't get it any worse, they're wrong.

Something ends up changing in Beacon Hills, making not only sophomore year worse for both Hazel and Zach, but for their lives as well. If neither of them believed in werewolves then, then they're definitely believing it now.

-

HAZEL MCCALL portrayed by Lily Collins 

ZACHARY STILINSKI portrayed by Logan Lerman

(full cast in "View Cast")

-

OHMYGOD I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BECAUSE I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE STORYLINE THOUGHT OUT THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD OMG AND THIS IS THE FIRST STORY IM WRITING IN THIRD PERSON AND ASDFGHJKL

-Julia

P.S. this story totally wins the award for longest the summary I've ever written lol