Chapter 6: The Meeting

Naruto and Sasuke have been dating for 5 months and 3 weeks. They only had 3 more weeks until the arranged wedding and Sasuke would have to tell his brother about his and Naruto's relationship. They also decided that they would also tell their friends about them too.

Sasuke had told Naruto about Hinata's feelings towards him. To say Naruto was shocked would be an understatement. He always thought Hinata acted weird around him because...well he didn't exactly know why, but he never would've guessed she liked him. That would explain why she always blushed, stuttered, and fainted whenever he was around her.

Before they came out to anyone they decided Hinata would be the first one they came out to. It was something neither of them looked forward to, having to break the heart of the girl who has been nothing but nice and kind to them both.

Today we could find our young heroes in Naruto's apartment. They were making out...of course. They sat on Naruto's bed, their hands gripping a fist full of each others hair trying to deepen the kiss. Sasuke licked Naruto's bottom lip. The blond parted his lips and Sasuke's tongue entered the wet cavern. Their tongues swirled together in a fight for dominance, even though Sasuke always won and the only time Naruto won was because Sasuke let him. Sasuke managed to trap Naruto's tongue and he started sucking on the wet muscle.

Sasuke broke the kiss. He put his hands on the blond's shoulders and-and pushed him onto his back. He crawled on top of him supporting himself on his hands and knees. Sasuke bent his head down and attacked the blond's neck, nipping and sucking at the flesh. A moan managed to escape the blond's lips. He grazed his fangs over the exposed flesh making Naruto moan louder.

"Uhh...Sa-Sasuke!" Naruto panted. He had a tent in his pants that were now rubbing against Sasuke's own growing appendage. "W-we should go to the Hokage's office and see i-if we have an m-mission, " Naruto said while trying to ignore the pleasure Sasuke was administering.

Sasuke pulled back from the blond's neck and looked at Naruto with a smirk. "I thought you liked it when I did that?"

Naruto looked up at Sasuke and said, "I-I do, but it's either stops now and get a mission or have me cum my pants."

"Wel, you better go change into a clean pair then," Sasuke said smirking. He bent back down and continued to suck and nip at Naruto's neck.

"Sasuke!" Naruto moaned. He put his hand on the back of Sasuke's head, trying to get him to bite harder. Sasuke started grinding his pelvis on Naruto's hard on. The friction of Sasuke's member rubbing on his sent a wave of pleasure throughout the blond's body. Naruto tilted his head back in pleasure and let out a loud moan. Sasuke increased his grinding into the blond.

"Uh, Sa-Sasuke! I-I'm gonna cum!" Sasuke bit down on Naruto's neck, not hard enough to break the skin. "Uhh!" Naruto moaned as he arched his back and came in his boxers.

Sasuke pulled back, stopping his grinding. He stared at Naruto's panting form beneath him, a slight blush appearing on his face.

"You, 'PANT', jerk," Naruto said trying to catch his breath. Sasuke just smirked and rolled over to the side and laid on his back. It took a while, but Naruto finally caught his breath. He sat up off the bed and walked over to his dresser. He got out a clean pair of boxers and walked to his bathroom to change.

Sasuke still laid on the bed, his arms behind his head. He heard Naruto turn on the faucet and water splashing. A few minutes passed and Naruto walked back in the room, his cum covered boxers in hand. He threw them into the dirty clothes pile in the corner of his room.

Sasuke sat up on the bed and looked at Naruto. His eyes traveled down to his neck and a large grin formed on his face.

Naruto looked at Sasuke and noticed he was grinning at him. He got an uneasy feeling at the way Sasuke was looking at him with a mischievous grin. "What is it?" Naruto asked. "Do I have something on my face?" Naruto looked himself over to see what the raven was staring at.