chapter 18

A dark shadow lurked in the alleys as it spotted a certain ravened haired demon. His usual smirk on his face as he stood beside a woman and a small child. At first glance you would think they were a family, that is if the child wasn't giving every one a cold look and the man wasn't walking closely behind his like the woman beside him. The two kept a close eye at the surroundings as well as the blue haired boy. As if they were ready for anything that came their way. He smiled, his fangs showing as he disappeared into the dark shadows.

•~•

The next week went by quite quickly as they expexted, clearing some tasks for the queen and closing up the missing children file as well. And nights Sebastian would make plenty of moves towards Kira making her now sometimes flush in embarrassment. Of course that boosted up his ego more, slowly he had started to care dearly for the demoness as she would sparkle in the oddest times. When he would be slightly down at times, or even in the dark. But tonight, he would make the move to actually kiss her, it was his goal that day to determine his actual love toward her. Even if she denies his feelings she will never stop the way she makes him feel in his rotting heart.

The day finally settled to its nightly arrangements as Sebastian stepped out of his master's room after greeting Ciel to a good night in his dreams. Closing it quietly he made his way towards Kira's room and knocked lightly on it. Hearing no response he knocked again, only to hear something shatter, his senses went high as many horrid solutions came to mind on what was happening. Bursting though the door he saw Kira panting, her face flushed as she hugged herself. Running towards her he kneeled down, not daring to touch her if she was hurt in any way.

"Kira what's worng?" He said trying to keep calm.

"G-go away" she tried saying, her voice a slight whisper, but she managed to hear it with his demon ears.

"You must be an idiot if you thing I'll leave you in a-" he stopped mid sentence as he smelled her.

The spices surrounding her in an elegant way as she tried to hug herself slightly, crossing her legs and her flushed face.

She was in heat.

"Oh my lord" he said, a slight smirk formed as his eyes turned into lust, many dirty thoughts crossing his mind.

"Pl-please leave, I can't hold back much longer" she said as she learned against her bed, sitting kneeled down on the floor. She was trying desperately to drag herself away from the demon in front of her.

Touching her lightly he felt an intense spark erupt into his finger tips. His eyes widen along his Kira's, the spark only met one thing. They were destined to be together, and there was a second text to prove it.

Attacking him, she smashed her lips against his as she felt the same wave of sparks go through her, a moan escaping her lips. She had found her one and only dark king. A demon to keep her safe and loved, she didn't to now what to do, but right now she was in heat and wanted to get it over with. It was the best moment, since her mate was right in front of her. She wouldn't know what she would have done if she lost herself to another demon.

The night grew longer as they went all out, sweat and moans with slight screams from Kira's part as they enjoyed every second of the night. Panting like horn dogs as they collapsed on top of each other once the last pump was done.

"I love you" they both said in sink as they cuddled with each other and feel asleep for the first time in a very long time. A settling feeling inside them.

~•~ A/N

Sorry for the short chapter guys! I was trying to get in as much as I could and even reread it 5 times to insert more things in it.