Boys At War Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Captured

When Johnathen woke up he was in a small cage with Davis and General Lonced. "Were are we?" He asked the Genaral. "In the cage." The General repliad. "The what?" "I am sorry to say this lad but we are in the cage to wait to get hung." "HUNG!!!!!!!??" Johnathen shouted. The door to the cage opened and the lad they incounterd in the forest was smiling. "Time to watch the General get Hung." As he pulled of the canves that was on the cage. "Wait!" said Johnathen "I am the kings son take me and let them go." "Oh the kings son ehh." "Now let them go!" Johnathen screamed. "Johnathen you don't have to do this." "Yes I do." Johnathen repliad.

The big lad had let his brother and the Genral go. As Johnathen walked to the platform he looked down at his feet. "Any last words." "Actully, Yes." Johnathen did not show it but had an angery side to him and he was going to ullesh it now. "Well then say them I don't have all day." "My last words are. Do you lads have any last words to say." "What kind of last words are those?" People started yelling at him.

Then Johnathen yelled and sceamed and flaid around. His arms broke free and he started thowing punches at the gaurds. Two gaurds tried to stop him but he knocked one out and the other one had a sword. Johnathen turned and ran. But some thing hit him in the back. "Aggghhhh!" Johnathen screamed in pain he had been hit by an arrow. Luckly he was were in leather so the arrow didn't go in that far. He looked around and saw his bow and arrows. He also saw Davis's sword and the generals sword. He ran to them and doged 3 more arrows along the way. He grabed the 3 swords and the two bows and arrows and ran.

Johnathen had shot 4 gaurds with arrows. Johnathen had made it out of Lxtronee. He saw the General and his brother in a tall tree soronded by gaurds. There were 6 gaurds around the tree. Johnathen notched an arrow and sent it flying. It had hit one gaurd in the back and he sreamed in agony and fell to the ground dead. The others turned at him and another fell dead. He was in the undergrouth. The only thing you could see is the arrow he is about to shoot. Anouther gaurd dead. the gaurds started torwds him. There were 3 gaurds left. He shot anouther. This gaurd screamed in pain and fell. 2 left. They were 25 feet away. He shot one more this time hitting him in the face. One left. 15 feet away. Johnathen stood up. It was hard for he still had the arrow in his back. The gaurd ran torwds him. He shot the last arrow and the last gaurd fell dead.

"That took awhile." Johnathen said. "Hey general. Please take this arrow out of my back." The genral walked over to him. He yanked the arrow out of Johnathens back. Johnathen was in pain. When the arrow was out the general told Davis to go get some water from the stream. "Johnathen. Can you walk?" The general asked. "I think so." Johnathen replies.

When the arrow wound starts to feel better Johnathen Davis and the genral climb a tall tree. The sounds of battle are of in the distence. This is when archers come into the woods and camp out in the undergrowth.