Chapter Twelve

Natsu's POV

I was so happy when I heard those three words escape Lucy's mouth. I thought maybe she didn't like me since she had avoided me for so long, but, all is well now. I pulled away from our kiss and smiled. "Now let's get this party started! Movies are too boring!" I yelled enthusiastically and held Lucy's hand.

Mirajane asked the group if we wanted to play truth or dare and we all agreed and sat in a circle.

Gray's POV

I owe it all to Mirajane, for starting a game of truth or dare.

I sat beside Juvia, obviously.

"Okay who goes first?" Lucy asked happily.

"You do! Since you asked!" Levy chanted.

"Okay, Levy, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Gajeel." Lucy had the evilest grin on her face, and my guess is that they haven't kissed yet.

Levy and Gajeel blushed so much, I was surprised that Gajeel's face could be so pink.

"Yo, Gajeel, pink really suits you!" Natsu blurted out and everyone laughed.

Gajeel's POV

I growled at Natsu, then turned to look at Levy who was 10 times pinker then I was, that's when I realized she hasn't had her first kiss. That made me happy, being her first kiss, and her being mine. I leaned in towards her and she followed, our noses touched and the contact made us blush even more. I slid my arm around her back and pulled her closer making our lips brush against each other.

Levy's POV

Our lips touched and then Gajeel closed the gap between us making my face burn up. I was about to pull away when I realized the dare was to make out not just kiss. So, referencing to all the romance movies I've watched I kissed him more and slightly rougher. I could feel his face burning against mine but I didn't care, this might be my only chance to kiss him like this. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled myself closer to him, I kissed him again and again making the kisses rougher each time.

Lucy's POV

I watched in disbelief as Levy pushed herself against Gajeel, it almost looked like he couldn't take it.

To save him, I interrupted, "okay love birds, that's enough."

I giggled as they pulled apart gasping for air.

Natsu's POV

I slid my hand over down my leg and placed it on top of Lucy's. She blushed and grabbed my hand without anyone noticing. Or so I thought.

Levy caught us and smiled. "Natsu, truth or dare?"

I didn't feel like telling everyone I loved Lucy so I chose dare, which was a mistake.

Levy's smile turned into an evil grin. "I dare you to make out with Lucy for at least 30 seconds."

My face lit up in glee and I looked over at Lucy.

Lucy's POV

I saw Natsu look at me and my face burned up, I knew she was gonna get me back but, Natsu and I aren't even 'dating' per say. I mean, I said I love you but, making out in front of the guild? And plus I've never even made ou- my thoughts were caught off by Natsu pulling me towards him with the hand he was holding.

I found myself almost on top of Natsu and blushed so hard. I smiled shyly and leaned towards him. He moved closer and I could feel his warm breath against my skin. This calmed me down a lot so I leaned in to him, pressing our lips together.

Levy started the timer and the same feeling I had in the cave sprouted through my body. All the feelings I had bottled up for him came out all at once and my tongue danced with his so romantically. I pushed him down to the floor with me lying on top of him, still not breaking the kiss.

Natsu's POV

I herd the faint sound of Levy's timer go off but I could tell Lucy didn't want to stop and to be honest I didn't either. She was now lying on top of me which actually turned me on a lot. I kissed her back a little horny and she looked a little surprised but she then kissed me back also horny.

I could tell we had been kissing for at least 3 minutes and I could feel the guild staring at us, so I sat up still kissing her. Then slowly but very sweetly bringing our kiss to an end and pulled away smiling my signature smile. She looked slightly disappointed but she understood.

I looked into her eyes, and figured out my words. "Luce, will you... Be my.. Girlfriend?" I said kind of self conscious.

She smiled so brightly I swear I could've gone blind. "Yes, I'd love to." She smiled even bigger then before if that's even possible and hugged me.

Gray's POV

Since Lucy and Natsu were totally distracted I decided I'd take Natsu's place. Earlier I got an idea and I was pretty nervous because I didn't have a ring but... Okay, here it goes.

"Juvia truth or dare." Please say truth please say truth...

"Juvia picks... Truth!" She exclaimed.

Yes! "Okay, Juvia.. My truth is... Um.."

She looked at me sweetly and that gave me hope.

I turned towards her and asked. "Juvia, Will you marry me?"

I watched as her face went through surprised then nervous then excited and then very happy and content.

She hugged me and said just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Of course Gray-Sama!"

Ok my potatoes, I hope you enjoyed my Gruvia/NaLu fanfiction! Please check out my other books and to bring this book to an end Baiii! Stay Kawaii!