Chapter 2

"Alright mother, what's on the agenda for today?" Jae-ha muses over the young man as a tick mark begins to form on the left corner of his forehead. "CALL ME MOTHER ONE MORE TIME AND I SWEAR ILL POISON YOUR MEAL WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!" "Oh everyone watch out, Mothers angryy," Jae-ha trails out his comment whilst Yoon flings a steel spoon, hitting the back of his head, a loud ahh echoing across their secluded hideout. "Yoon, love, where are we actually going today?" Yona reappeared, her longer hair pulled into a ponytail as she asked curiously, making the boy blush from calling him 'love'. Yona was like that, always calling everyone Love, including myself which killed me every time as she'll never know how much that affects me. "Err, ammm," Yoon stammers as he looks at Yona, raising a brow, "Yona, what are those?" He points to the gleaming blades hanging  from her hip. This gained both my and the others attention as we circle her, staring at these deadly sharp blades that bounced every time she moved. "Oh, these? I got these at the market last month and thought they'd come in handy, which they do," Yona acts unbothered as she spoke whereas we all feel uneasy she's carrying such deadly weapons. "Zeno fears Miss will hurt herself if she's unable to use them properly." Zeno, voicing all our concern only irritated Yona that hates us thinking of her as vulnerable. "Watch this fellas," she waves her hand for us to move out of the way as she grabs the five blades into one hand, aims for the trees and, in one swift move, all blades soar through the air crisply, hitting the target. Wow! I never show my amazement in Yona but I couldn't help smirking at her, she's incredible. "Wow Yona, that was amazing!" Yoon applauds excitedly as Yona chuckles with a proud face,"See, you fellas underestimate me." The dragons all stand with a solemn look on their face with shame of underestimating their "King". "Anyway," Yona retrieves her blades and walks back to us,"Where are we going today,Yoon?" "I've heard that there's an emperor in the nearby village that is on the hunt for a certain red head as a wife, you don't happen to know her, Yona?" Yona grunts as she glares at her best friend. "Anyway, this man has been linked to harvesting an underground kidnapping and trafficking system of young girls and children as he gets bored easily." Yona instantly stands bolt straight and glances at her blades she's tying to her hip. "Alright fellas, looks like we are paying a visit to a certain emperor."
Oh, why did he have to tell her?