Chapter 24: Sorry.

Demi's P.O.V

I stared at the guy in front of me. The guy I've learnt to love but over he weeks he's been failing to be the man of my dreams. I didn't know what to do.

"Wilmer." He looked up to me. We was sitting on the kitchen island as Mom, Dallas and Madison left when they noticed the tension when the came in. Mom took Skylar because she wouldn't want to be around this.

"Why?" My voice cracked as that only word came out. He'd known what he's done it's not just about the woman that he's been with, it's about why he'd leave me when he knew I needed him there for me.

"Demi- I just- I needed-" He didn't know what to say to me and what just hurt as much.

"You was going to leave me? End your life. Why would you do that? You've been cheating on me for weeks as I sat back and watched you come in drunk or with woman's perfume all over you as I sat with your daughter not wanting to cause a scene but it was killing me inside. When I needed you this time you left? What happened to the guy 5 years ago?" Tears strolled down my face and I could see the pain in Wilmer's eyes, he stood up to go and wipe my tears but I pushed him away.

"Demi please. I couldn't handle not having you-" I stood up as I vigorously wiped my tears. Wilmer seen I was pissed.

"Not having me? What happened to the 'I get to love you all over again' you lied. I want you out by the morning, sleep on the couch tonight as its late but tomorrow- Get your stuff and go." The coldness in my voice made Wilmer know I wasn't kidding and he knew he fucked up as tears rolled down his face. The last time I seen him with tears was when I went to rehab. It hurt to see him like this but I couldn't be with a liar, he grabbed me to him and pleaded.

"Demi please don't do this. I love you, you know that. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you-" My slap cut him off and his hand flew to his cheek.

"You've been hurting me the past weeks but you never cared. Get out." I never him reply as I ran upstairs not wanting to see him again. Locking my bedroom door and sinking down to the floor in tears.

Wilmer's P.O.V
I lay on the couch as you heard Demi crying up stairs making tears rush down my face. I hated hearing her cry but worse knowing I'm the one that done that to her. He fucked up and he didn't know what to do to fix it, he wanted to try before she through him out in the morning.

"Demi, you know that I still love you." I whispered from outside her door. No doubt my eyes where red. She didn't reply though, she kept quite.

"You can throw me out of the house Demi just- let me explain to you." After a moment of silence that obviously was Demi thinking she finally unlocked the door making my heart pound put go into see her anyway.

"Demi I did-" she stopped me immediately. She was in sweatpants with her hair tied back and no make up on that She knows I love how confident she is to what she used to be back when I first met her.

"You've got 5 minutes Wilmer." She mumbled before sitting on our- well her bed now. I didn't sit as she'd move away from me.

"I didn't want to leave you, I didn't mean to. For the past 2 months I've been thinking about it non stop and after our kiss I couldn't deal with you moving away fro meme and loving somebody else because you don't remember me anymore so I took that kiss as our last. I couldn't handle not being with you and being able to kiss you like that again, I was over thinking." I started and Demi listened closely. "I hate when you over think." Demi blurted out. She really did, I know I over thought a lot and when I over think all the negatives come to mind. Which is why a ring in its box is still in my cabinet u Dee my clothes in the room. I always got too nervous and now it was a no chance.

"Me too. Then, drinking took the pain away. I don't know why I went back to that actually as I'd never gone back to drinking, when you stopped I promised you I'd stopped too. Which by the way I'm so proud of you not drinking while I was screwing our relationship up and breaking mine and your hearts." I went to move next to her but she moved away. "Which I didn't intend to!" I quickly answered not making me do it on purpose.

"At first it was because my family was going out, like I told you the first time I went out by the drinking that night made me forget about you, actually it never. Until I had a LOT more drinks to forget about you. I wanted to forget you because I never thought you'd remember me, I didn't want you to leave me. I know it was hard for you and I'll admit, I was selfish. Even when I knew how bad it was I never remembered sleeping with them girls until I'd wake up two hours later and run out of there hoping you wouldn't notice." Demi snorted at me. "It Wasn't hard." She muttered but I got it and right now I deserve everything the threw at me because I was a d*ck and I wanted to wish this was a dream, I hate myself right now.

"Then, I thought if I couldn't have you then. I should of let you be happy, actually that decision was made by my over thinking but. I did want to take our relationship further! I wasn't going to leave you at first because I was planning on- taking you out!" I refrained quickly. I didn't want to tell her and never wanted her to find out like this.

"I just- I don't want you to leave me. P-please. Dem." I pleaded and I didn't care if I was being side sorted right now I needed her and didn't care if people knew about it. I needed her in my life. To wake up in the morning, to hold when there scared and to have children with.

"Wilmer, I just want to have some space. To figure what I'm going to do. I love you and you should know what but just let me be." She kissed my cheek and I stared at the draws in the corner what had mine and Demi's future in it. I've lost her, but I don't know if I can except it.

What am I going to do without my future?