Violet POV

today was good. so good. being in his arms  was like being alive again. i often wonder what tate was thinking that whole time, how he was doing. and how difficult it was to be mad at him. "hey, constance says someone is looking to buy the house"  jesus do i hate constance. i turn around from tates grasp "what the hell do you mean constance thinks someone is moving in" this is no good. this is really bad.  "its a son and a mom, when constance told me they were gonna buy the house i alomtst smacked her, but then she said that the boy is a pshycic" a fucking pshycic, great.  " we wont need to scare them out, he will see that we are here and they will just leave by themselves" thats not a bad idea.

i skip thourgh my ipod looking for good music. and im just taking it in all the relization that its all back together and nothing could destro-  yeah nothing could destroy us but that new family moving in.... i really hope this goes well

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eyyyyyyyyy. sorry i have been gone but then again i always am. really busy ya know? wooowee 200 reads. i am one lucky lady. well gee wiz what can i say! thank you guys so much!! i recently ( two days) had a reader requsest i keep this fanfiction up because they really liked it, that ment alot to me. peace and luv to all yeiw. later.

-elisa