Prologue

"Ocean." I hear my name being called from a distance. Acnologia screamed as his dragon breathed was ready to be shooting. I look at Laxus and Gray as I smiled at them as everyone grasp their hands to one another. S-class wizard, Hade trying to destroy Fairy Tail, Laxus coming back, and now Acnologia going to killed us this is the end. The end of everything I know of. I'm out of magic and tired from the long long fight. I'm in pain and the pain is all I can feel. Laxus reached his hand out me as I grasp his hand onto my right and then to my left Gray. Juvia on Gray other hand as I glanced at Juvia as we both smiled at each other. Juvia and I had over the time I've known her have gotten close and so I have with Evergreen and everyone else. I smiled at Laxus as he smiles back at me. Mystic and Jayla float gently on my head as they hug me on my arm as we all look at Acnologia.

"As one! We stand together as a family of Fairy Tail!" We all screamed at once as soon we finished Acnologia shoots his beam and everything turned black and the power of Acnologia was too much and I felt myself being happy with the memory of being in the guild of Fairy Tail. Fairwell everyone.

Hi, it's been a while that I haven't putted on this story. This is just a story. I want to write, but I've been focusing more of my other writings like Different Worlds. I want to put the chapter right away and see the response the story will get. So I'm hoping you guys like it and for everyone who's been waiting thank you and sorry it took a long time.