Omgg

Omg ok so I met Norman today and he is so sweet I wanted to cry.

Ok so first when we got up there, he held his hands out for us to shake (me and my friend) and when we shook his hand he didn't let go and just held them for a minute. ((His hands are so soft and warm omg))

Then after that I gave him my present which was candy and silly string. He was like "candy?!" And then he saw the silly string and was like "oh my gosh" and pulled it out and said "let's spray these suckers" and laughed. Omg his laugh.

So after he sprayed people he gave me a hug and he smells amazing haha. Then he signed my picture and said my name like 5 times.

Then while he was signing he asked if I was watching tonight's episode and I was like "of course" and he said its gonna be a crazy one tonight.. It'll make you wanna kick your TV. 

And I was thinking "oh great"

Then he handed me my picture and said "thank you for my present"

And I was still freaking out and he goes "you guys are so cute"

Then I really lost it and I like hid my face in my hands and he chuckles and goes "oh my gosh your so sweet"

By then I was speechless and the lady was trying to get us to move along and he said "I hope you guys have a good day bye"

And just ughhhhhhhhh it was so perfect. He is so perfect.

He is soooo attractive in person too. Like even more.

And his voice! His voice sounded different to me. Good different. Very very good different.