The party ch.7

It's now 7:00 pm so I decided to get dressed I got in the shower, washes my body, my hair and shaved my legs I got out and picked out black lace underwear and matching bra then went to my closet to find an outfit. After a half an hour I picked a black dress with the sleeves lace outfit at top or side in my bathroom and started doing my hair I decided just to let it be its natural curlyness. After I did my makeup witch I don't wear much other then mascara and eyeliner cuz I don't want to be a cake face🤗. It's now 9:00 so I put a hoodie and leggings over my outfit cuz I know Vic won't let me wear this out the house and put on my black vans with my heels in a bag. It's now 9:30 and I see Andy outside, " bye I'll be back whenever" "whoa whoa young lady you'll be back my 12:30" " come on 2:30 " "1:30 deal" "ugh fine" " okay have fun but not to much fun because yeah you know" "yeah yeah".
~at the party~
We arrived at the party and there's already the smell of weed and beer tonight's Ganna be fun I thought to my self. Andy was wearing a white t shirt a SnapBack and and black jeans with the knees cut. The things I would do to this boy if he wasn't gay. " it's not nice to state Jasmine" he smirked " shut up dickhead" "gladly whore" yeah where those bestfriends " damn you sexy" I heard someone say " what's up Brad" " nothing much how you've been" " good" " you want a drink" " do you even have to ask" Brad smirked he came back with 4 shots of vodka " drink up princess" I drank all 4 shots and felt the familiar warm burning in my throat. By the end of the night I had to many shots and blunts to count and it was time for me and Andy to go home. It was 1:00 am when we get to the house and to my surprise everyone was still awake those fucktards I'm drunk off my ass you can't go to sleep the fuck. I went through the door and tried to act as sober as I could. " hey guys" " hey weren't you wearing something else?" Said Mike.. God dammit Michael " umm yeah we went to dinner with his family so I just changed there" " okay well go to sleep its late" " you don't have to say that twice" I mummerd "good night hoes" " excuse me... I ain't no hoe who you think your calling a hoe" Jaime said acting ghetto and snapping his fingers "you hoe" " oh helllllll nah" he said and atempted to come up to me but failed because Tony tripped him " turrrtleeee why you do thattttt" we all busted out laughing " whatever good night" I said " night" they said.