Chapter 9

While the guys took the van to the mall, me and Ashley decided to walk because the van didn't have enough space for Ashley.

It was a 10 minute walk to the mall, I was wearing a snapback and a mask to hide my identity.

The neighborhood we walked in was empty and looked abandoned, which was even better. I was scared if a big fan of BTS noticed me they will beat me up or something.

Even if I'm a part of BTS I'm scared of their own fans, I don't feel like I belong, because I don't. BTS did great for 2 years and I joined as a way for it to be the talk of the year and way to get recognition.

"ROSE!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Ashley screamed at me.
"Calm down, why are you screaming?" I asked.
"I've been calling your name so many times but you have spaced out" she said.
"Oh, I didn't even realize" I said.
"What were you thinking about anyways" she asked me.
"Nothing" I lied and continued walking.

when we arrived I called the boys to see where they were and they said that they were sitting in a cafe in the mall so we went there.

When we sat all down on the table and ordered coffee I noticed that even though that their faces and mine were hidden by sunglasses and snapbacks a few girls sitting on the table next to us knew them.
They took pictures and it looks like they posted it on SNS but we acted like we didn't see. We just sat and chilled and at least tried to be normal, we don't have promotions and we just want to take advantage of our free time, even though they are practicing a lot.

"I'm not used to going out other than from my house to the BigHit building or to the park nearby" Namjoon said, and Jin showed a sign that he agrees by nodding his head.

Then there was an awkward silence for an awkward minute, I still haven't got so close to them that I can avoid these situations, I'm only a little close to Suga (by little I mean I can hit him and curse at him and so does he)

Hoseok cleared his throat to get our attention and then of course the happy ray of light said "let's go to a karaoke yeeeey~~" everyone cheered but Jungkook said "we just got here though, I want to shop" and Taehyung agreed with him and so did I and Ashley.

So we went and did that, we went to a few clothing stores and I never knew Suga liked the same style as me, I found out when we all split up, I went with Suga, Ashley went with Taehyung and Jungkook, Jimin was with Hoseok and Namjoon was with Jin.

While me and Suga were walking around in a store that sold pretty dope clothes, I went to the women's section and he followed.

"Can I choose an outfit for you?"he asked As soon as he asked me my fangirl feels almost blew up. I couldn't handle it.
"Yes, oh my god! No guy has ever done that for me" I said really excited.
"Really? How come? You're a gorgeous girl, especially your eyes, I thought boys would be all over you." I blushed.
"No I actually have never dated, I guess I've never thought about it or cared" I said.
"You're like me" he said.

We stopped talking and he started browsing through the clothes and ended up choosing a skirt that was not too cute with a beautiful shirt that matched really well and said it would look good with converse and a SnapBack. I would have never thought of that.

Luckily no one noticed us while we were shopping or they would think we were flirting or something, wait a minute, he did flirt, what a snake.

We met up with the rest in the center of the mall and decided to go to a karaoke, Ashley said her feet hurt from her heels (like seriously how can someone wear heels like why did she in the first place we only thought we were gonna practice) so she went in the van while me and Suga walked, we wore SnapBack, sunglasses AND mask for extra protection. We were scared if they saw us again scandals will rise again.