Prologue

19 Years Ago........

The Ichinomiya family was in the limo together leaving from a family dinner at their favorite restaurant Piques (French for Spades).

Eisuke's Point of View (Still 19 Years Ago)

We just left Piques, and now we are heading home. My father and I are sitting on the outside, with my mother and sister, Scarlett, in the middle.

While my mother and father are discussing a topic I have no interest in, I am looking at my five year old sister who is curled up on the seat with us, fast asleep with her head on my lap.

20 minutes later

With Scarlett fully awake, we are about to turn into our mansion. Suddenly the driver stops and my father gets up to find the meaning of this. Right when this happens, these men come in and attack us. Father tries to hold them off, while he lets Mother, Scarlett, and I escape through the other door.

Once we get out more men surround us, but this time my mother is fighting them off. Little did we know what would happen next.

BAM!!

A gun fire shot out with a piercing scream after. I see my father holding mother on the ground with men still surrounding us. While I was still focussing on father and mother, a man started coming up and grabbed my sister.

"Help Me!! Daddy! Mommy! Sukie!" Scarlett started screaming, but it started to fade when the men started running away. I started to chase them, but once we got to a dark alley they had seemed to disappear along with Scarlett.

A Week Later.........

"Have you heard anything yet father?" I asked. It has been one week since that accident, and mother was gone before we could get her an ambulance. But we are still trying to see what happened to my sister.

"No, Eisuke but that doesn't mean she is already dead, because I know Scarlett is alive and we will find her," Father told me.

Scarlett's Point of View

It has been one week since I was taken from my family. I was kidnapped by a group of men, but escaped and soon was taken in by a man who is the leader of a group called the Ice a Dragons.  His name is Mr. Oh and he has a grand-son who is three years older than me and his name is Soryu. It is now my fifth day here since Mr. Oh had taken me in.

The reason why I don't want my family to find me is because of what the men who kidnapped me said.

Flashback (Day of the Accident)

"Can someone shut that girl up? She is driving me crazy!" Said man one.

"Don't be like that boss. You should be celebrating since you got the girl," man two said.

The third man who is in the corner of the room says "Yeah, now we can make the Ichinomiya group do whatever we want so they can get the girl back."

"You here that girl? You are gonna make us rich," said man two who looks like he is probably drunk.

15 Minutes Later

All three men are passed out, so maybe I can escape.

I walked over to the door and started pulling on it.

CREAK

"It opened!" I said. Man these guys are not really smart. I ran out of the door and just kept on running.

Flashback Over

So that is why I do not want to go back. I don't want to be used and make my father do something because of me. So it is better to stay away from them.  Two days after the accident Mr. Oh found me and we are now up to date on what has been happening.

I also got my name changed from Scarlett Ichinomiya to Scarlett Oh, so my family won't come looking for me.

AUTHOR NOTE:

683 Words!

Hopefully you enjoyed the prologue and let me know if you have any ideas. This is my first story I am making so hopefully you will like it.

Thanks!