Ms. Kathy (RECAP)

Sorry guys I thought I had finished this imagine but apparently not so enjoy.

RECAP:

Uh nuh,nuh,nuh...woah,woah (10x). No need to ignore it, ain't no need to lie, and your daughters your princess, huh and I swear that she's mine.
_________________________________
Jacquees

I pulled up to Ariaune's house with my red bugatti. Ariaune lives in that rich black neighborhood. Yea you know she's the type to have a black doctor as a father and a stay at home mom. Anyway, I continued to wait for her.

Ariaune

I walked down the stairs with my black tights, black Timberlands with the gold chains, my red crop top, red lipstick, gold chains, and my black snapback.

"Ight Ma, I'm out." I said

"Who in the hell is that?! Got the nerve to be driving in a bugatti!" My mom said.

"Mom chill off, he just a friend." I replied.

"Just chill off, don't tell me what to do...how old is that boy anyway?" My mom said.

I looked down and flicked lent off my shirt.

"Mom, He's name Jacquees and he's 20." I replied ever so calmly.

"20!? Ariaune you're only 17!"

"Okay Mom, he just turned 20 and I'm going to be 18 in a week sooooo, you just need to chill off. I said ever so serious.
--------
Who in the hell you think you talking to like that? Don't forget you're not to old to get your ass whooped! So you need to watch the tone and drop the attitude.

It's whatever I'm done with your bull shit.

I walked back upstairs and prepared an over night bag. While I walked back downstairs my mom was still rambling about that stupid shit. I walked out the house into jacquees car.

————————————————

"Why don't your parents like me? They probably hating cause I'm thugging, and they can't control it." Jacquees said.

"Look Jac, you already know how they are, but to me I think they like you, but just don't want to show it." Ariaune said.

"Yeah okay A but it's whatever...eventually they'll warm up." Ques said looking down.

"Ques baby don't even worry about it." Ariaune said.

Ques POV

As she was talking I started up the car and drove off.  I decided to take her to a Disney World and then go out to eat. I really like Ariaune but her parents be bugging but it's all good. Once I propose to her it will be all different. Maybe they'll actually start excepting me. Actually I rented out the whole amusement park just for her. That's how much I like seeing her happy.

Sorry guys i'm cutting this one off because i lost interest. Maybe I do another update on it if your confuse just read the other parts of it. Matter of fact I don't think you have to do all that I think it was a recap. But follow me on ig I.cxsh I.cxsh I.cxsh Hugs and kisses