Love Kills

I wake up from a long hard day. And I see a angel laying next to me. I get up out of the bed and get dressed. I go back in my room to see the bed empty. Where did he go? I go to the kitchen to get some orange juice. There he is. With his back to me. It's been a few years scese I last saw him. He was always there for me and when he went to the U.K. For two years I thought all hope was lost. And he surprised me. He came back and decided to love me again. His loving smile knocked me out of my rememberece. He makes me laugh.

A few weeks went by. He went home to see his mom. His dad didn't care. And when he got back, he seemed to have changed. That's when I noticed the brusies. "What's wrong Ryan?" I asked. "Nothing!" He screamed it at me. "Yes there is. There are brisies in your face! You know you can tell me anything." "I know" he replied. "What happened?" I asked hoping he wouldn't scream.

"When I went to see my mother, my father was in the living room." He paused. "An so me and my mother went to go for a walk. And I saw bruises on her arms." A tear ran down his face. "That's when she told me my dad was beating her." I must if looked like I was a zombie. I just stood there looking at him with surprise. I wiped his tears away.

The next morning I made him his favorite meal. Spaghetti. For breakfast! When he woke up and saw it he ran to me and hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

He remembered how much his father hit him. And so after breakfast we later on the couch watching his favorite movie, Perks Of Being A Wallflower. And all of his memories seemed to vanish. I loved him so much. And so we went out to dinner. He wore my favorite shirt. And his matching shoes. He wore his colorful high tops I picked out. So I changed into his favorite outfit of mine. I wore my hightops that he bought for me.

When we got to The Mulligan, he ordered a Shirley temple. Just like when we were little kids. That made me smile and get the same. After the waitress took out orders we just sat and stared at each other and smiled and held hands.

................................................................................................................................................

To be continued!!!! Haha. Please comment. I would love to hear your feedback.!

The months went by. We had usual dates. We saw a couple here and there and said to eatchother: 'yep. They're in love.' And I would think to myself and say 'just like us'. I never said it aloud though. But in reality I knew he was thinking the same thing.

As the months went by so did his happiness. I don't know what is going on with him. So one day I put on my 'big girl pants' and asked. "It's nothing babe." "Something is bothering you. Please talk to me Ryan!" "I said nothing is wrong!" A tear ran down my face. I hated when he yelled. It reminded me o my father. "I'm sorry babe. Come here and give me a hug." I did so. "Please tell me. Maybe I can help." "It's my dad." A log pause went on. And so did his stare into space.