Sad Niall

Okay I will always put Y/N ( Your Name) so you can put your own name there :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat on your couch in yours and Nialls shared apartment and watched your favorite TV show when your Phone suddenly started to make noises that you knew as Twitter notifications. You saw a lot of Tweets!
"@Y/T/N please help us Niall won't stop crying"
"@Y/T/N What the hell happened!!???"
"@Y/T/N please call Niall!!!"
"@Y/T/N pic.twitter.com/UvSghsg2"
You clicked the link to the picture and saw Niall sitting on the edge of the stage with his knees pulled up to his chest and his head on his knees while he cried.
You started to get worried about Niall so you decided to drive to the Arena and try to talk to him (just imagine that the Arena is near to where their apartment is). When you arrived at the arena the bodyguards let you in, cause they knew who you are. You went backstage and waited for the break.

--------1/2 an hour later----------
The boys came backstage to drink some water before they have to go on stage again but when Niall saw you he ran into your arms and started to cry his eyes out. "What's wrong babe?", you asked worried about your crying boyfriend.
"A fan... a fan threw water on me guitar and it's... it's ruined now... it was my favorite electric guitar...", he sniffed. "That's bad Ni I'm so sorry! Please try to cheer up for me and go out there and do what makes you happy! And if someone throws water at you I'm gonna punch this person!", you tried to cheer him up. He immediately started to smile at your words. He kissed you and then he grabbed a new guitar and ran on stage with the lads. You went to the area where family and friends could stay at the concert. "I want to thank you guys for tweeting my beautiful girlfriend Y/N that I was down cause she came here ASAP and cheered me up! Thank you me love! But guys please stop throwing water at me when I play guitar it can get dangerous for me!"
They continued their concert till it was time for Harry to say "Thank you guys you were amazing! Love you loads! We've been One Direction!"
After the concert you drove home with Niall and cuddled till he fell asleep on your belly.