~Chapter 2~

***Serena's P.O.V.***

Friday: BTR Concert!

I lounged on my purple futon and fanned myself with the BTR tickets while gossiping off.

"So do you have V.I.P?" My best friend, Anna asked.

"Hmm, yep" I stared at the tickets making sure.

"Oh my god! You are so lucky, I wish I could go..." I smiled.

"Well..." I said slowly, thinking over a plan.

Her breathing picked up fast, "What? Tell me."   >:D

"You could go... If you drive Avery for me!"

Her breathing stopped and I heard a loud thud.

"Anna?" I asked into the phone. "Ugh!"

I heard frantic squeals then sobbing. Anna picked up the phone, sniffling into it.

"Yeah I can't go." Well that was obvious...

"Sorry"

"Yep" She responded, popping the p. "Hey, I gotta let you go. I got a soccer game in an hour, I have to get ready."

"Mmmkay... Bye then." I said, frowning.

"Bah-bye."

Well I guess I'll get ready for that concert. My eyes trailed to my closet and I darted up and scurried to it. What should I wear? What do you usually wear for a concert? Ah, I know... I slid the doors open and immediately grabbed the pair of skinny jeans I got yesterday. The were a dark, dark red with black and silver studs lining everywhere on it. They came with a belt and belt buckle with my name especially printed on it in cursive.

I squeezed those on and they hugged my legs tightly, and lifted my bottom to show all my curves. I had millions of shirts, yet it almost was impossible to find a matching one, damn designer skinnies... They were so perfect and yet they weren't? No...

I eventually found a girls, red henley shirt, and slid that on then rolled up the sleeves. The whole outfit was quite attracting, it showed how skinny I was, and the muscles in my legs and arms. I finished the look with a white pair of socks and my favorite Chuck Taylors. They were covered with celebrities signatures since I did live in San Diego...

I decided the put on a little crimson eyeshadow and black mascara. It made my chocolate brown eyes pop like no other make-up, I was satisfied with the way I looked, my whole outfit was black and red. I usually wear brighter and bolder colors but I'm going to a concert, and it's not like anyone is going to be looking at me.

I popped a piece of watermelon gum in my mouth from the top of my dresser and plugged my phone in so it could charge before Avery and I left for the show.

I stepped out of my room and called to Avery, "You almost done, kid?!"

Right when I answered she came out looking extra girly. She wore a BTR t-shirt and a pick skirt then went down to the middle of her thighs, along her wrists were bracelets and many of them said 'BTR' or 'Big Time Rush' and even the names of the members. Near those bracelets her nails were painted a sparkly pink and so were her toes in a creamy pink pair of flip flops. Her hair was down, and that was pretty rare for her.

"Avery, you've never been to a concert before, right?" I asked.

She nodded, "I'm glad this is my first concert!"

"Well, let me tell you... What you're wearing is horrible for a concert."

"What?" She looked down to her body and lifted her arms, "What's wrong with this?"

"There's gonna be a whole bunch of screaming, jumping, moshing fans and your toes will break and that skirt will lift up... It's just not a good combo."

She frowned and slowly walked back into her bedroom, "Sorry!" I shouted. I grabbed my phone and slithered down the stairs to our living room. When she came back down and I was on the couch she appeared in a much better outfit.

"Much better." I said turning my head away from the T.V.

She had on light blue skinny jeans and a pair of Chuck Taylors like me, except hers were a bright neon green, mine were black but worn into a dark gray.

"Ready sis?" I got up and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah!" She ran to the door and fumbled with the handle but couldn't get it. As I got to the door I opened it in a swift movement and smiled at her.

She ran to my car and swung into the front seat.

"Aye, no... Back seat."

She pouted, sticking her bottom lip out. "Come on..."

"You're too short!"

"But I'm 12!" She protested.

"What ever, if we get in a car accident and you fly through the window, it wasn't my fault." She giggled and I got in the car myself and stuck the key in. 

~*~

 After a boring car ride of Avery talking about BTR we arrived at the concert at a good timing. Avery couldn't even speak at how excited she was, her eyes were just wide and her jaw just hanging open on her face. We stood in a line for about ten minutes then I handed a random guy our tickets and he ripped a part off and gave the rest back.

"Enjoy." He said dimly.

We walked a pretty long distance to we got to an open clearing outside. Before heading into the massive crowd I grabbed two Cokes. We snaked our way through the crowd, trying to get as far up as possible but without pushing people.

"Hey Avery," I nudged her with my elbow as I took a sip of Coke. "Wanna try something?"

"Um, sure?" I got down on my hands and knees and went between peoples legs pushing my self further through the crowd. I looked back and she eventually copied me. I had some people step on my feet but they barely noticed I was there because I was crawling so fast. We finally got to the front and there was one little space that no one covered. Me and Avery popped up and bursted out laughing.

"That was ridiculous!" Avery stated.

"I do it all the time..." I said flipping my hand at her. I pulled her in for a hug and let go when four guys walked across the stage, Avery let another one of her famous banshee screams and I sighed and rested my head on the railings. After a couple songs I found myself tapping my foot, they had some pretty catchy songs... For a boy band. I liked other kind of music, this wasn't my type.

With all the smoke and flashing lights I could barely see them, one came very close to me though and crouched as he sang, looking into my eyes. Avery totally ruined it though my screaming in my my ear. I wish I could have seen his face, all I saw was his white shirt, blue jeans and a black hat that sat on his head backwards.

He grinned as I looked up to his hat and he took it off and placed it on my head. I laughed as all the girls near me squealed with delight to be so close to the new owner of his hat. I closed my eyes tightly, enjoying that, when I opened them he was standing 5 feet away from me. His silhouette standing strong as one hand held his mic and his other hand waving side to side. I sighed and found myself liking this band a whole lot more.