~Chapter 3~

***Logan's P.O.V.***

Thank god, the concert was FINALLY over. I could hardly sing with all that smoke, but really... What's the point of it? I rubbed my head slightly wishing I had my hat, but I made a fan happy. 

I made a cute fan, happy. Boy, she was gorgeous, I almost got caught in her big brown eyes. I felt as if I was serenading her too, they way we just looked at each other was mesmerizing.

I shook my head and wiped off the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand and headed to the V.I.P. room. I guessed that James, Kendall and Carlos were already there or got a head start. I sighed thinking of what was to come. It was always nice seeing fans and their support but after a concert really wasn't the best time. Out of no where I was thrown backwards and I landed square on my butt.

"Ugh." I grunted and my vision blurred slightly before I saw a goddess before me. The girl I gave my hat to, she still had it worn the same way I set it on her, set to the side pulling bangs out of her beautiful face.

"My god... I'm so sorry." She said apologetically.

"Oh, no. No. It was my fault." I saw her stuff all scattered across the marble floor and began picking them up and setting them back in her purse. I picked up a lipgloss and stared at it, this was probably used across her full, Cupid's bow, lips...

Snap out of it, Logan!

"I'm surprised you're not screaming..." I said, still picking up her stuff and she copied.

"Huh? Why?" She questioned.

Wait, did she not know who I was? Oh...

"Oh, well... Uh, 'cause I kinda ran into you and, uh... Your stuff is everywhere..." That seemed good.

"Jeez, no. I don't get THAT emotional." She said, emphasizing the word 'that'.

I stopped picking up stuff and only held one of her bracelets in my hand as I stared at her face while she picked up the rest. God, she was so beautiful... Her cheek bones were highly visible as they sat above her rosy pink cheeks, right next to her nose. It held an amazing structure, and it perked up at the very end, completing her wonderful features.

But one thing that really caught my eyes... Were hers. Her eyes were huge, not popping out huge... But her irises, they held big pupils inside of her long black eyelashes that fluttered gracefully.

I finally pulled out of my moment and was caught in embarrassment as I realized she was too, staring at me. I only hoped she was looking at me that same way I was looking at her. Without taking her eyes off me she slid her hand into mine, I smiled but she pulled her hand away too soon, taking her bracelet too soon. She awkwardly tried setting it on her wrist but failed as she needed some one else to do it.

I took the bracelet from her and held her wrist out and snapped it on her. She smirked and stood up then bent down to grab her purse, she was too late as I grabbed it for her, she treated me with yet another thanking smile. 

"So..." I said, breaking the silence. "What's your name?"

"Serena." She mumbled while rubbing her knee.

Wow, that was a beautiful name... It would beat mine any day.

"What's yours?" She asked, taking me out of my moment in heaven.

"Uh," I scratched the back of my head. "Lo-Iam, Liam!" I stammered, then held out a hand facing up.

Maybe she would like me more if she knew I was a star. I had to see, this was a chance I had to take and I wanted to get her to know me for who I am.