Broken

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Twilight! I am so sorry for not being active lately.. I'm currently writing some more stories that I will be publishing soon. So be sure to follow me and get the updates! Thanks for reading!

BELLA P.O.V.
Wow. I've always thought that Alice was like the perfect rolemodel. Nice, kind, giving, cheerful and innocent. She's anything but innocent. She made Jane and Alec break up. This isn't what friendship is.

JANE P.O.V.
I hear a knock on the door as I'm packing my stuff. Bella walks in.

"Hey Ja- what? Where are you going?" She asks me.

"I'm leaving the castle Bella. It's obvious Alice and I can't be around each other anymore, especially after what has happened."

"That's crazy. You know you're more than welcome to stay here Jane. This is your home."

"I don't remember what home even feels like anymore. In the beginning when the Cullens came to visit the Volturi, you wanted Alice here remember?"

"Yes." She says, looking guilty.

"Alright well. You chose her to be here. Aro wanted her to join the guard for the longest time and you know what? Some vampires just aren't meant to be here. She's one of them."

"I wanted Alice here because she was my best friend from Forks. She was one of the first people to actually talk to me at school when I first moved." Bella admits.

"See? That's exactly what I mean. She's from Forks. This is the Volturi. There's a difference. She doesn't belong here."

"So that's it then? You're just gonna pack up your stuff and leave us? Leave your family?"
I glared at Bella when said that.

"It's probably for the best Bella." I say.
"I don't get it. Why can't I have both of you as friends?" She asks me even though she knows the answer.

"Because you just can't Bella. There's 3 of us. Someone was gonna be left out anyways. 3 is a triangle and I'm the odd one out."

"Don't say that Jane! You don't know what you're talking about!" Bella screams at me. This isn't like Bella, to scream and put up a fight. I get my bags and walk out the door, and I don't look behind me.

ARO P.O.V.

Isabella walks in crying. "She's leaving." Isabella himpers to me.

"Mia cara. I will not let that happen. Jane is part of the guard. She is obligated to stay. She has her duties." I speak. The longer I looked at my soon-to-be wife, the longer I saw how broken she was. All she ever wanted was her friends. She moved to Volterra because they pushed her away. This is obviously becoming too much for Isabella to handle. "Stay here love. Go lay down. I'll be back in a few minutes." I tell her as I kiss her forehead.

I walk to Jane's room and I find a note.

Aro- or to anyone that reads this:
I'm sorry I can no longer stay. Something has come up. I refuse to deal with this mess. I believe everything will be resolved if I leave. Don't bother looking for me.
Jane.

I run to the throne room and call for the guard. 500 guard members immediately meet in the room with me.
I speak to them saying, "We have had an unfortunate accident. Jane has ran away. We must go find her. We do not let family escape. This is our home. Go find her and bring her back to me. I need 40 members of the guard to go watch Alec and make sure he doesn't escape. He's banned from all wings of the castle.. you will find him in the basement. Dismissed!" I yell. The guard desperses and leaves.