The Beginning

It was the beginning of a new day somewhere that I have never been to and I don't even know how I got here in the first place. I wasn't sure what to expect or see around every corner, I was taking every step and breathe with precautions.  

It was silent, the wind and dropped and I could hear a strange noise that I didn't know where it was coming from, I was so scared at this point, not even knowing what was making that noise. I heard a rustle in one of the nearby bushes and wasn't sure if I should leave it or go and investigate and knowing my dumb idiotic self I wanted to know what it was. I pocked one eye through and I regretted every minute I looked at that huge beast. It looked me in the eye and what else do you do if something scary is looking at you, you defiantly don't just stand there and think that it didn't see you, you get the hell out of there and run as fast as you can. 

I could see a rather small cave in the direction I was running too, so I thought that he wouldn't fit, but I was proved wrong and he smashed straight through it and he was only a couple of meters behind me at this point. The only thing I can do is run for my life. I was making a gap between myself and the thing that was chasing me. I was coming to a fork in the path and I could hear some sort of a crying sound coming from the left path , so I followed it and I saw a kid that was no older than 15. I was like playing twenty questions with him asking him, where are we? what do we? I could hear the monster with every step he is taking. I was telling the little to get up but he wasn't on his feet fast enough and he was gone in a blink of an eye, but I wasn't looking back I was continuing in the same direction, I was leaving that big, fat beast in my path and I think I've lost him and I can see a bright light at the end of the tunnel. I was hesitating on going out there because of what I had run into earlier in the day.

Hope you guys did enjoy, please comment if you want to see more and any useful tips would help thanks :)