chapter 1

Jimin felt the vibration against his thigh as he read something off his laptop. Leeches. He could have sworn he recieved a leech mark from that time he and Hobi went for a swim in the lake. It was all fun and games until he noticed Hobi's back full of blood sucking leeches.

      A high pitched scream was heard after this incident. The way Hobi's elbow crushed the other's rib also left a mark, an obvious bruise, but he frankly didnt mind it since he knew that'd be the last time he'll ever try to help other's. That bitch. Still, he was his bestfriend, and bestfriend's alway's bruise eachother's ribs, right?

       Jimin has checked himself several times, only to find a small mark on his left hip. The mark was red with a bit of purple. No green was seen so this couldn't have been a bruise. It didn't hurt when touched only leaving a chill pass his neck.

     The phone on his bare thigh continued to vibrate as he recieved various texts. 'High Standards', this is what he titled an essay about his friends. This was a fucking lie. These dorks only spammed him, linking him the lastest anime, and sending memes they find and create themselves.

     He laughed at the set of pictures Hobi and Jin sent ,for it had fit with his thoughts. 'these dorks.' 

      His homescreen made him laugh hardly than intended. A picture of Hobi on a rollercoaster screaming his lungs out, with a very smiley Jin and Jimin on the side. He almost dropped his phone face-front as he continued to laugh.

      He slapped himself lightly as his humor began to die down. When it did he let the phone lay on his side and again began to worry about this myserious mark.

     chook chook the sound of the camera filled the room (a/n this is how cameras sound in my head shut up).

     He sent a picture of the small mark and recieved a reply not long after. Hobi ensured the other that what Jimin had found was probebly just a birthmark. ' a birthmark, what a dumbass'  he loved this dumbass though.

texting session

Jimin:  A birthmark doesn't form in a day,hobi~~~

Hobi: Sure they do! I have a red birthmark from a  month ago

Jimin: Oh my god. GO SEE A FUCKIN DOCTOR

Hobi: what? No I'm perfect

Jimin: I know imperfections are nice BUT what the hell is wrong with you're body?! Didn't your leg pop out of place not too long ago? SEE.A.DOCTOR."

    Jimin layed his phone on his bedside table and yawned. Rubbing his eye, he made his way into his bathroom. Towel in hand , he grabbed his skin product by the door.

    His face was free of any bb cream when he exited the bathroom. Many were envious of his soft skin, he acted like he had not care but all these complements only made him take even better care of his skin.

    The towel layed flat on his head when he entered his small room, enough space for himself and a few others.

     Hopping on the bed he let out a noise. He gave himself a light smile as he rolled closer to the bed side table.

       The phone was nowhere to be found. He had checked the bathroom and both sets of clothes in which he was wearing and wore. He cussed at himself and peeked his head under the bed, nothing but a bag of caramel chips someone left behind and lint. The item was grabbed anyway.

      As he stood arms wrapped around him and a loud noise was bruising his eardrum.

"Jiminnie!!" Jimin flinched and shrieked in surprise. He quickly look at whoever was holding him. Of course. Taehyung.