Chapter 4: Slaughtered

Heather's POV

"A massacre? You mean people died in that very mansion?" I almost stood up but Blaire caught me.

"Yes my dear. Which means not one but a number were killed they're like a beef destined to be a burger" Kate said while waving her pink polished fingernails.

"Guys, we don't have to talk a about this. This is serious town secret massacre story" Blaire twisting her fork in her spaghetti.

"Why not sis. She now lives here and she needs to know." Bruce protested

"Good point brother. We just don't want our little new friend here stay and roam around here without the knowledge of our town's history" Brent added.

"Okay boys but in one condition. I will be the one telling her the story. You three will surely twaist things up and add flattering flowery words just to prove her our town's story is as good as the World Wars." Blaire pointing a finger at her brothers and Kate.

"Fine whatever. Just tell her already. Brent just hug me I don't wanna get scared again" Kate moving toward her boyfriend.

How could this two flirt while talking bout a serious paranormal slash town history slash massacre slash whatever its just so scary and wierd story.

"Okay, lets get this started Blaire. I'm getting very curious this time." listening to her intently.

"How do I start this. Here. In the year 1887, there once a family who lived in Darkwood Mansion. Mr. Venaliochiv Darkwook, a millionaire and the mayor of this town once named as Gatlin. Everyone in the towns loves him. Everyone would surely do for he is so kind, generous and incredibly smart. He was town mayor for almost a year when he met Stella. The townspeople were very excited for their beloved bachelor mayor is getting married. As a wedding gift for her Venaliochiv have her a mansion built at the center of Gatlin."

"Stop, you mean she owned that place? The mansion? But wh-" I interrupted her

"Wait Heather, not done yet." Blaire protested

"There'll be more surprises." added Bruce and his sister continued

"Stella was just a peasant young lady, a farmer's only daughter. Some people knew her because she sells milk at the market.Lots of men courted her because of her simple beauty but among her admirers only one stood out. Venaliochiv admired her beauty so much that he asked her to marry him at a very young age. She was ust 20 years young and he was already 41 but she never bothered."

"Ew. Gross being romantic with an old man. Just imagine kissing him" Kate exclaimed but Blaire got back to the story right away

"They loved each other so much and lived happily like any other family. At the age of 24, Stella had 3 children. Nobody could enter the mansion but the family, two maidens, a gardener and invited guests. When Madam Stella got married people throught that she had changed a lot. From being a simple lady being contended of what she had she became the most extravagantly dressed woman in town. She changed her name from Stella to Madam Stella. She became unfriendly and judgmental, never even visited her parents at their farm. Stella always roamed around Gatlin to buy new clothes, very expensive jewellery and lots of things while her husband is always away from town attended his countless appointments.Little did Venaliochiv know that while he is away his wife had a affair with Leonardo, the Darkwood mansion's young gardener.

"On the very day of November 18, 1887, when the mayor got home from Paris from a meeting he caught his wife red-handed in their room making out with Leonardo. Venaliochiv got so angry that he found his gun in a hidden compartment and shot the gardener 10 times in the face while Stella shouted for help. When Leonardo was dead, Stella shouted at her husband crying and confessed to him that she never loved him and she just agreed to make vows with him because of his riches."