Uno

*Jack's POV*
Today is my first day at work. I've just left Arizona college with my best friend Johnson. I'm 21 and I we now live in Omaha Nebraska which is where we were both grew up together. We decided to move back here to teach at the college. I'm going to be a sports teacher and Johnson is going to be a maths teacher.

"Johnson come on we have to leave now" I shout at my best friend of 18 years. I then hear footsteps running down the stairs and Johnson appears round the corner.
"Ready" he said. We both jumped into my jeep and drove off to the college where we were going to start work. I was wearing a Nike hoodie, adidas basketball shorts and adidas trainers. Johnson was wearing a plain white button up shirt, black skinny jeans and black vans.
W arrived at the college and went to the main office to sign in and get our schedules.
"I'll see you later bro" Johnson said walking to meet his first class. I then walked to my first class who I had to meet outside the changing rooms. This lesson I had to teach fitness which I'm quite good at.
I approached the changing rooms and everyone looked at me.
"You can go get changed and meet in the gym. I'll introduce myself and take registration in there" I said to the class. The class separated and the boys went right and the girls went left. The girls were split up into about 3 groups which were obvious to spot out. It seemed to be the 'popular' girls going in first, who each took a glance at me and smiled excitedly. Weird. Then went in the 'nerdy' girls, who also smiled excitedly at me. Uh?. And then there was a group who looked like an average group of teenage girls, who again also smiled excitedly at me. Except for one.