Trece

I woke up and it was the day that I was going to the studios to meet up with Scooter Braun. I got changed into a white adidas hoodie, black jeans and black Jordan's. I walked out the house and drove my brothers car to the studio.
I walked in and went to the front desk.
"Um hi? I'm meant to be seeing Scooter Braun" I said shyly. She looked at a piece of paper and said "oh yes follow me please" We began walking down a hallway and the walls were covered with awards and certificates from artists who worked here. We arrived at a door, the lady opened it and sat at a large boarding table was Scooter Braun and some of the producers. I slowly walked in and took a seat at the table. Scooter leaned over the table and shook hands with me.
"Nice to meet you Izzy, I'm scooter" he said smiling.
"Hey" I said smiling back.
"Nervous?" He asked.
"Kinda" I replied.
"Don't be" he said smiling again "anyways, I saw your video on YouTube and it was a bit of an overnight hit wasn't it?"
"Yeh I wasn't expecting it" I said laughing. We continued talking and they ended up offering me a record deal.
"Okay Izzy so I'll see you next week to start recording your first song?" Scooter said.
"Yeh see ya Scoot" I said smiling. He laughed and waved goodbye. I then drove home and told my family the great news. They were all ecstatic.
"You know Iz, you could end up famous and you're only 19" my brother said smiling. Imagine that. Being famous.
I then went to bed thinking about what could lie ahead in my future and if I really can make it into the big leagues.