chapter 10 : Dance Like There's No Tomorrow

Lauren and Max reached Josh's house. Max was shocked with the size of his house.

" Wow this is beautiful " he said. His excitement could be felt from his voice

" yes it is " said Lauren and smiled at him

" In future if I get married I wanna get a house just like this one for my wife and kids. " he said and looked at the house. The house was looking gorgeous.

" You're wife will be a lucky girl Max " Lauren said and smile.

" awh come on let's go. We'll talk about my wife someday other or never " he said to her and blushed.

They walked towards the door. They entered. Lauren met few of the people that knew her from school. She introduced Max to them. They quickly recognized as he joint the basketball team.

While they were talking. Lauren saw Josh coming towards them

" Heyy Lauren and Max welcome to the party " he said with a bright smile on his face

" yeah we will " said Max

" by the way Max would u like to see my Nirvana's collection? " Josh said with his one eyebrow lifted.

" Alright. Lauren would you like to join Us ? " asked Max to Lauren

" umm actually I'll be here. I've seen Josh's collection. He has so many things. You'll be shocked " she said as she took a sip of water.

They both walked towards the room where he had all his nirvana related stuff or his nirvana's collection.

While Max was enjoying the party.. Lauren wasn't. Abraham was present at the party too. And he was kissing Another girl. This broke Lauren recently-started-healing-heart more. She just looked at Abraham and right beside here were Rosy and Stacy.

" I knew he was an asshole. " Rosy said angrily

" you're right. Or maybe I just don't deserve him " said Lauren with a sad face. It felt like she's gonna cry.

" hey you girls enjoying? " they heard someone saying that

It was Max. He was having a smile on his face.

" Josh collection was fabulo.. Lauren? Are you okay? " he asked. He sort of realized something was wrong.

She just shook her head. Stacy raised her eyebrows as a sign to see Abraham who was passionately kissing a girl and getting cheered to kiss.

" I'll be back wait here. Stacy and Rosy just come here for one minute please. " as they all walked away

Lauren was just staring at Abraham's face.Look how happy he is. She thought In her mind. She suddenly felt like someone holding her hand. It was Max.

" come on let's go. " he said as he tried to convince her to leave the party.

" yeah. I think that would be better " said Lauren with a very low voice.

They both walked out and got into Lauren's car. Max decided to drive. As they were moving towards their home. Lauren just looked out. Everyone was happy.. It was dark beautiful night. The moon was shining so so bright. But even after watching all this she couldn't smile.

The car stopped near Max's house.

" Lauren..Lauren.. Come to my house " he said.

Lauren wasn't in any good mood. Max parked the car.

" Lauren do me a favour. Just close your eyes " Max said and covered her eyes.

She was scared but trusted him as they walked in the house.

" open your eyes Lauren " he said. The entire house was lighted with jasmine scented candles. And there was a sigh board written on it was " you're our princess "

" Oh my god Max. This is so beautiful " she was happy again. She was very happy.

" I've got something else for you " he said as he gave her a rose. " Well I felt it would make you smile " he said and scratched his hair.

" you're awesome Max " she said as she hold the flower.

" by the way I've got your favorite noodles and fried rice and I've got pizza too. And there's some movie dvds too. So would you like to have dinner and watch some movies later on? " he asked her.

They both Sat on table and started having dinner. They both talked and talked. Max told her that he asked Rosy and Stacy what Lauren loves to eat and he also informed to get arraignment done for you on phone. Lauren was shocked. Actually she never had someone who cared so much about her happiness. They both finished their dinner and Lauren contacted her mom. She got the permission to stay at Max's house. After dinner Max got her scoop of favourite ice cream flavour dark chocolate as dessert.

" Have this.I'll be back " he said and rushed out of room.

Lauren was just happily eating ice creams.She was thinking about how much Max did for her and it made her happy and she was just smiling with the sweet tasty ice cream in her mouth.

" Heyy Lauren this is for you " as he took out his hand from the back. It was a T-shirt of nirvana and it had signature of Kurt cobain on it. Lauren just covered her mouth. Her eyes got wider and the smile on her face hot brighter.

" thank you Max thank you so much " she said and hugged max.

" don't ever be sad okay? " Max said and he hugged her.

They spend the entire night watching fault in our starts and singing and dancing to karaoke.

They felt the party in josh's house would be rocking. But the private party they had.. Was far more better than Josh's party. Lauren now felt confident as she knew someone is here for her and respect for Max in her eyes Just raised way too high.