Chapter 2 - The New Class

I walk into my class and sit down by the window in the back corner. My teacher walks in, looks around and thinks. "Good morning, well not really; my wife left me and I...," and he moans and cries a little more. "Anyway, if I'm having a bad day you guys are having one too." Great teacher, right? "So I'm moving you guys to new permanent seats for the year." Wait, what? No, I always sit in the back, then people don't notice me. "Everybody come on up. Jonnah, sit in the front desk in the first row." ... "Kendal, middle row, second to last seat." ... "Tae, second to last row, back seat." "Tyler, last row, back seat." He walks closer to me, I look up and - "Hi," he says. I say hi back. Did Tyler Bolton just talk to me? Class begins and we start talking; more than I expects. I think I really like him. I think he might be my first crush!

"Ohhh la la, look at those two." said a random student. The more I noticed the more people joined in. Everybody was circling around me in my mind: Tyler, the teacher and the students. I couldn't take it any longer, I ran out of my classroom and run home crying. Now you can see why I'm so resistant, everything I do is wrong. Where do I go? The creek.