chapter 1

I was walking, reading my book going to work and suddenly I'm on the ground, I look up, I bumped in to a kid.
He had blue hair and an eye patch.
"Watch out you stupid girl",the kid said.
he had his butler behind him.
"Are you okay master", said the tall butler in black." I'm fine, let's go we are going to be late". I stare at them as they walk away. "I hope I never see them again". I think about the kid with the eye patch as I walk to work. I wonder what happened." What ever I don't have time to think about it". I look at my watch, 7:48 "I'm going to be late". I start to run, I run all the way there, but it wasn't that far only a block or two. I walk inside to see Grell staring at me."William told me to tell you to get to work, he's gone today, he had some business to care Grell said still staring at me.

( I became a reaper about 3 year's ago, my family died in a fire and I did not want to live anymore so I try to kill myself but instead I became a reaper. Grell found me and told me the story about reapers and the rules and things like that. At First I did not believe him, but after a while I did. So he took me to where the reapers work and introduced me to William.(the boss). He gave me a job, and I work here now ).

(Time skip )

After work, I walk to my place, I walk in the front door i turn and look in the mirror. "I need to take a shower". I said out loud. I get in the shower I stand there and think about the kid with blue hair. "I wonder why he wore a eye patch". After my shower I got dressed in my night clothes,for some reason I was still thinking about the kid, I don't know why I call him kid he looked about the same age, 15.

( I'm sorry I no its short )