Lucy

Omfg so i got a good idea from a comment and i cant believe i didnt think of it before!!! And im determined to get this chapter dont tonight.

Mikes POV

I sat on my bed and sighed. It was 3 am and kimorah was fast asleep. I sat there for a bit before i pulled out my shoe mox of photos. I smiled at the one on top. It was the moon. I smiled and wiped a tear from my eye. i thought about that night. It was my last night with lucy.

i looked up at the stars and lit cigarette.
"Smokings bad ya know.." i heard a voice say from behind me.
"You shouldnt be awake, lucy. Its late." I put the cigarette to my lips and inhaled.
She leaned in the window and grabbed the poloroid camera that sat on my windowsil. Lucy aimed it the sky and snapped a picture. "Its not like dad notices." She handed me the photo and i smiled. She put the camera back where it was and took the cigarette from my hand. I watched as the smoke faded intothe dark sky.
"Since when do you smoke?" I took it back from her.
She shrugged. "I dunno." She tried to take it back from me again, but i moved it away. She took a box out of her pocket and lit one of her own.
I sighed. "Wheres dad?" I whispered, as if he could hear me over his drunken blackout.
"What do you think?" Lucy leaned her head on my shoulder. "I miss her..."
I put the cigarette out and tossed it over the ledge of the roof. I watched as it landed on the driveway next to dads car. "I miss her too, lucy." I heard her sniffle and i wrapped my arm around her. "We can get through this." I whispered.
After afew minutes, she spoke softly in my ear. "Can i sleep with you tonight?"
I smiled. "Of course." I kissed her forehead and helped her through my bedroom window.

*in case your confused, they were on the roof*

I laid in bed and lucy cuddled up next to me. she rested her head on my chest and i smiled. I gently rubber her back and stared at the dark ceiling.
I soon fell asleep and whem i woke up in the morning, lucy was on the floor. My dad stood over her. He look at me and grabbed my arm, pulling me from the room. "Lucy! Wake up!" I yelled over and over until my throat hurt.
My dad just chuckled. "Shes not gonna answer you."
Realization hit and everything went slow motion.

i dropped the photo to the ground. I rubbed my eyes and shook as i stared at the almost perfect circle moon in the photograph.
"You okay?" I heard kimorah whisper in my ear as she wrapped her arms aroud me. "You want to talk about it?"
"My dad beat her to death... i was asleep.. i promised id protect her but i failed her.. we were so close. That was the good part about being there. When our mom died, our dad wanst been very kind to us. I thought about leaving.. but i couldnt leave lucy.. she was my twin sister.. and she wouldnt leave with me. ive tried before. She saw the good in everyone. that was what killed her. She thought our dad didnt have issues." I held my head in my hands, crying.
I felt kimorah rubbing my back and whispering into my ear.
"I miss her..." i said softly.
*
*
So that it for now. I long its a loooooong waited update. Im sorry its short but i thiught it was a good little back story about how mike came to the house. Anyways its 1:33 am and i have to get uo at 6 for school. Joy. Night!!
Xoxo suicide anie