Flashback part 2

Kimorahs POV

i sat next to emmys bed, holding her hand. the doctors said she went into Acoma because of internal bleeding. they stopped the bleeding but she most likely wont wake up. my mom died instantly and my dad has a broken arm.
but me? im perfectly fine. all that happened to me was my eye brow piercing ripped out and I had to get stitches to fix it. that's gonna leave a nasty scar... but thankfully my bangs cover it.
they let me stay for about an hour with emmy until an officer took me home. my dads at the precinct for the night so im home alone.
but I didn't want to be..
I called and texted shane about 20 times until I gave up. I walked to shanes house and unlocked his backdoor with the key he gave me. closing the door behind me, I went to his room. his door was partly open and I saw him in his bed.
I pushed the door open and a tear rolled down my cheek. "so your cousin was coming wasn't she?" I asked him.
his head spun around towards me and I crossed my arms. "kim.." he got up and the red head below him sat up, covering her chest with the sheet.
"real fucking nice, shane..." I shook my head and walked back towards the back door.
"kim!" he yelled after me but I ignored him. he grabbed my arm and spun me around so I facing him.
"let me go!" I yelled, trying to pull my arm away.
"kim come on. don't leave."
"don't leave?! your fucking kidding me right?!" I pulled my arm back and brushed my bangs out of my eyes.
he noticed my eye brow and his eyes widened. "what happened?" he asked, gently touching the stitches.
I flinched in pain. "my dad got drunk and we got in a car accident. my dads in the precinct, my sisters in acoma and she wont wake up, and my moms dead." tears dripped down my cheeks. "I didn't want to be home alone so I came here to spend the night.. but it seems your a little busy."
"kim please I-" he started.
"save it! im fucking done with you, shane. enjoy your whore." I turned away from him and walked out into the night. I walked home, crying, and ignoring all the calls and texts from shane.

2 weeks passed since the accident and my dad has changed. he forced me to join the cheer team in memory of emmy.
she died a week ago. in her memory, I dyed my hair black and purple. those were her favorite colors.
I sat in my room just staring at the cheer uniform laid out on my chair.
"kimorah!" my dad yelled from outside my door.
"yea dad?"
he opened the door and looked at me. "why aren't you ready for school?!"
I looked down at my pjs. "I just got up. im about to get drest. ill be down soon."
"hurry the hell up!" he yelled in my face.
"okay." I said, turning away from him.
"don't turn your back to me!" I faced him just in time for his hand to make contact with my cheek. I dropped to my knees and tears rolled down my cheeks. "don't disrespect me again.." he hissed and walked out my bedroom door.
I clutched my cheek and tried to stop crying.
the crash turned my dad into a monster..
and it just went downhill from there..
My depression got worse.. my dad started leaving bruises and cuts on my body. i had to start using makeup to cover them. Losing my mom and my sister just broke me and my dad..