Getting Ready

Karmon POV:
Ok it's the first day of 8th grade so that's cool but I don't like making the first making the first impression to people that's why I got my girls. On this first day I'm ready to get my education on I'm through with my ex Jeremy so yeah I'm seeking me another one. Well time to get ready. This day better make me happy.

I put on my short in the front, long in the back black shirt with my black jeans and timberlands. I put my hair in a bun with a white headband with my white and black Jordan's. After that I brush my teeth and wash my face and out on my pink lipstick with my pink hoops.

Then when I'm done I go down stairs and eat some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I call Shameka when I'm done with my cereal and see what she up to but she didn't pick up so I wait till she call me back I don't have to be to school in a hour so I still have time.

Lakeshaun POV: When I get up I punch my alarm clock because the noise is getting on my list nerves then I brush my teeth and wash my face and take a quick shower. After that I put on a black sports bra with a mickey mouse sweater/shirt with my black joggers and I put on my white air force ones. I grab my phone and check my notifications and Karmon texted me.
Bestie: Hayy boo I'm ready wbu.

Me: Yahh just got done

Bestie: Ight and Shaun u know we got big day like fr

Me: Yass girl I can't wait I'm like.... just thinking about it

Bestie: I think Cory going there this year the school we going to

Me: ik omg i can't wait I'm sweating karmon hlp ms

Bestie: girl u gone be fine. Shameka mama gonna take us.

Me: ok bye boo.

(Shameka and Damanique is already ready for school)