18

*joanna*

It's been 1 year 11months and 30 days

I miss my daughter so much Valerie and I aren't on good terms right now because we haven't talk after the whole situation. But I sure would like that we talk as soon as she gets back I miss our bond and I miss her and  June's bond .

Things are getting crazier and crazier Brandon hasn't talked to me since she went to boot camp I wonder what he's up to I still go to the trap sometimes but when I do he's not there I need my brother back. Everything is gonna work out just fine in my hopes.

Spoady still working for Brandon.
We've talked a couple of time to settle our differences.

We agreed that we will never ever be intimate that way again.

No in this last year in almost 2 I've never slept with anyone else just keeping my loyalty with my deceased husband. But nobody knows that he's cheated on me millions of times I've even had STDs and a possibility of herpes because of that infidelity.

That's OK because in his last year's a living he's been faithful and we were really really really in love.

I'm still working but right now I'm home I had to change my schedule up because of Valerie's problems. Now I'm on my way to June's daycare.

*Spoady*

What's up yo it's your boy.
I know we haven't been talking in a while that's because I've been trying to get better. But I'm better now I'm sitting at the trap working my way to the top and chance?  he knows about us everybody's forgiven me even Brendan  but I think it's my time to go my girlfriend is calling.

*Brendan*

How y'all doin ?

Me I'm really good just waiting on my baby to come home it's been one year and 11 months in 30 days tomorrow it's her last day there. And I'm going to be there at the airport waiting on her with flowers , and chocolate anything she needs I'll give it she deserves the world, and I know she still hasn't forgotten about her past.  I've gotten a few tattoos

Well let's just say a whole lot of tattoos your man is tatted up .

So I can look good for her one other thing I have something to tell her when she gets back. I hope it doesn't changes the way she feel about me. It's  crazy I know but things change about some people I hope This just doesn't change her and our love.

I can't wait. I want to see her it's been so long Valerie Diane Carter I've always wanted to make her mine.

I'm going to go and finish this thing. I  set up a welcome home party at my house for her.

I don't know what her reaction will be if she will be the same towards me but if her attitude would be the same or different I have no idea who I'm going to meet tomorrow.

*valerie*
Damn.

Lol  is basically been two whole years.

I finish school when I was over here.

Now I'm a full-fledged grown woman. I don't know what I'm going to do when I get back where I'm going to be one place I don't need to be is at my moms house that place is just going to bring me back to the bad memories in a place I did not want to be. I hope Brendan  is still waiting for me like he said but maybe not. If he isn't, I'm a woman I can make it on my own I don't need a man. But I still love him. You know it's hard to turn away from someone you love & it's crazy how we developed this love for each other, and never expressed it but through our eyes and our vibe connection.

Man it's crazy I've been knowing him for a whole two years  almost 3.
This much is. Probably dangerous when I see Brendan in gonna be Beyoncé lol .

My uncle buddy is probably waiting for me too . Let me stop I know he's waiting for me he's basically my dad. So I'm doing all that I've been through in Boot Camp I've learned a lot to stand my ground to be myself and to never ever try to be anyone else

I love the fact that I know people love me well at least now I do. So I'm just going to go pack my things reminisce and wait till I see them tomorrow if it's  God's will.

* Brandon *
" baby where my gun at?!?"

oh.

Hey y'all. It's been a while since we talked because I've been so angry but I'm relieved and I'm OK since my niece is OK. I've had guilt in the past about not being there for my brother when he die because he's my twin. But one thing about it,
I know that I need therapy and I got it so I know how to let things go now. I know my niece is coming home tomorrow. I honestly I'm really eager to see her she's my baby girl still no one else will take her place. Let me let y'all in on something tho

I'm married now. Yes her name is Angela.  She had a son when we got together. Now that we are together in Mary we have a daughter that's three months old I'm in love and I've never found love until I learned to love myself and forgive myself. That's one way I'm thankful for therapy, I can love myself and others without my bad attitude.

But here's sweet Angela is coming out of the bathroom after I asked her for my gun.

"Baby I told you that thing was in the steel hamper . "

"That thing? "
Lol.

"Yes Brandon you know I hate that thing."

Yes she hates my guns.

That's one reason I don't go to the trap that much anymore she hates that place if it wasn't for me loving it much that place wouldn't be there.

*brendan*

I'm riding to chances house I need to tell him about how excited I am. And since Spoady has been more humble and everything we talk but not that much so I confide in chance more than Spoady now .
We still bros tho.

I walk up to the door and knock on it . I hate doorbells they annoying.

He opens the door.
"What's up man?"

"What it is Brody "

"Long time long time . Where u been ?"

"In school waiting on bae to come home, man I feel like she enlisted in the army yo"

He lAughs .

"She comin home tomorrow? "

"No doubt ."

"Well let's go celebrate yo"

Sho nuff.
---

----
-
----

Love this chapter? I love you too will fans do the regular thing 💗

comment
vote
like💯💯❤️💞💗😘