Chapter 2

Sorry I'm not sorry about the cliffi in last chapter!

Better hope there's not more!

The next chapter...

0000000000000000000000000

By the way, Piper and Jason broke up, because they realized their love was made by the mist and they had no real feelings for each other.

Annabeth's Pov (yeah, I did that!)

I was fighting Polybotes with Poseidon, huh, never thought I'd say that I'm fighting with Poseidon, anyways I was fighting Polybotes and we were winning, but Polybotes had many trick up his sleeves and stayed alive. I was getting really tired this battle was lasting so long that I was really out of it and then I saw Polybotes shoot icky water at Poseidon and Poseidon moved too slow to dodge it! Well, its just me now I thought as I dodged Polybotes trident time and time again. Then everything went wrong, I came up with a plan, because if I kept dodging and only dodging I was going to die, so I decided I was going to block the trident with my knife and wound him so a god can finish him off. The strike came I prepared to block, but it was a feint! I fell for it hook line and sinker! (Anti-Poseidon king of the sea and fish, hook line and sinker?! Yes? No? Ok then...) He stabbed me in the leg and I tripped, then he threw his net at me to keep me pinned down so I did the only thing that seemed logical, I screamed "Percy!"

I don't want to die, I don't want to die, I don't want to die I thought in the last few seconds of my life then I realized I don't want to die but I can accept it. I felt a peaceful feeling wash over me before a trident stabbed my stomach.

Before I died I though The ritual...

Percy's Pov

After Annabeth's blood touched the ground began to shake and a massive earthquake began as Gaea awoke. Although I should probably be freaking out, I'm not, I feel remarkably calm. Even as Gaea raised I felt almost at peace and I looked around calmly and saw that everyone was scared but staring as if in a trance at a spot in front of the thrones. I looked but didn't see anything, then I noticed the ground was rising up, slowly and took the form of a woman and I don't mean an ugly dirt woman I mean the dirt took the form of an actual flesh and blood woman with dark black hair and leather armor (think Katniss Everdeen with her hair down and a sword not bow) and she was beautiful in the I-can-look-however-I want-so-I-look-like-this way.

"Gaea." I said

"Perseus Jackson" She said in a slow drawl as though she wasn't used to speaking "I've looked forward to meeting you." and she nodded her head in greeting.

I nodded back and we began our duel. She swung her sword, a weird design, it looked normal until the tip it curved back on itself and made a kind of dull blade but it had a point (Elven blade from Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit). She swung it back and forth like she was getting used to it as I summoned water to me. I used the water to hit her and it turned the parts that got wet dark like wet sand (like Sandman from Spider-man.

"Stop that!" she yelled at me and then she charged.

I deflected her first strike and used her recoil, as her sword hit the ground, to drench her in water.

"Ow-" She began to say but then I froze the water and turned her into an ice statue.

"Hestia, Zeus, Hades kill her!" I yelled for them to come and help me destroy Gaea. They all fired their symbols of power, but Gaea didn't die, I stabbed her in the stomach with Riptide and she laughed "You think you can kill me?" She said "I am the Earth the Earth cannot be killed on the Earth!" As the Earth healed her.