Chatper 7

Maya POV

"My name is Joshua but everyone calls me Josh."

"Nice to meet you." I with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too." He said with a smile. I heard Ava crying so I ran to the sandbox and picked her up and went back to Josh.

"Who's this your daughter." He said while laughing a little.

"No this is Ava, I'm babysitting her."

"Oh that's cool."

"Josh I think I should get going because Ava needs to a bath."

"Okay. Maya we should hang out sometime."

"Yeah we should."

"Here's my num-"  he got cut off because he got a text.

"I have to go Maya." He said while running off. I wonder what was that about. I grabbed Ava's diaper bag and her up and started walking to Lucas house. I hope the party was over. I was walk to the door when I seen Josh about to knock on the door.

"Are you following me?" He said while laughing.

"No, Ava is Lucas little sister. Why are you here?"

"I'm here to get my cousin Riley and Missy."

"What? Riley is your cousin?"

"Yeah. Is that a problem." He said with a smirk.

"Not at all." I said while rolling my eyes and opening the door. Mrs. Friar made me a key.

"You have a key?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I do work here." I said while walking in the door. Everyone was gone and I saw Riley and Lucas making out in the  corner. I also seen Brandon and Missy making out, I was surprised because Missy goes out with Farkle.

"Josh can you do me a favor." I asked in a sweet voice.

"Anything for you Maya." He said with a smile.

"Can you take Brandon with you, Riley and Missy."

"Why would I take him with me."

"Because I need to clean up this house and I don't want to fired." I said in a angry voice.

"Okay Brandon can come." It took Josh like 20 minutes to get Riley, Missy and Brandon outside the door. Soon as they left I think Lucas went to sleep on the floor. I was going to keep him there until I got done cleaning up. I had to run and put Ava in her room and she went to sleep, I'll give her a bath when I get done with everything around the house.

It took me 3 hours to clean up the house. It was currently 8:25 pm and was happy that Mrs.Frair was working late because I probably would had got fired because this big party. Lucas was still on the floor so I tried my best to pick him up but he was to heavy.

"Hart, what are you doing?" Lucas ask as we was half way up the stairs. 

"I'm taking to your room because your drunk."  I finally made to his room and put him on his bed but he fell on top off me. This is horrible I can't believe I'm in bed with Lucas Frair but I know for sure nothing is happen.

"I had dreams about this Hart." He said while playing in my hair.

I kind of liked him playing in my hair but I don't know why.

"No you haven't."

"Oh yes I have, Hart."

"Whatever Lucas." I said while pushing him off of me, and walked out the room. I didn't feel like washing Ava up so I went down stairs and I feel asleep on the couch.

"Maya." I heard a lady voice say I open my eyes and see my mom and Mrs. Frair.

Maya are you ready to go." My mom said.

Yes, I just forgot my bag upstairs Ava's room."

"Ok go get it honey." My mom said

I was going to go upstairs and get my but I had to check on Lucas to see if he was sleep. I open the door and see him sleeping he looks really nice when he is asleep. I walk down stairs my and Mrs. Frair are talking.

"Hey Maya are you ready now?" My mom asked

"Yes mom." I was about to walk out the door when Mrs. Frair stopped me.

"Maya here is 50 dollars for working over time." Mrs. Frair said

I deserve way more than 50 dollars after everything I went through tonight.

"I don't deserve this much I didn't even watch Ava up after we came from the park." I said with a smile.

"It's okay I will watch her up in the morning." She said while handing me the 50 dollars.

"Thank you."

"No thank you, Maya being such a great babysitter."

"Your welcome Mrs. Frair, see you tomorrow." I said while walking to my moms car.

-------------------------------------------------

Should Maya tell Lucas what happened.

Was Lucas really drunk or was he just playing.