GMG Day 1! Lucy vs. Flare!

Yeah, I skipped the third month. I couldn't help it! I will just add it in as an extra someday.

Oh yeah, uh-huh, Fairy Tail is number 1!
------------------------------------------------------

Published: December 17, 2015

Normal POV

"Hello! Ladies and gentlemen!" Chapati Lola yelled enthusiastically. The crowd roared, cheering and screaming their lungs out.

"With me today, we have former council member, Yajima! Along with Miss Fiore, Jenny! Do either of our guests have words?"

"I hope Fairy Tail wins this year," Yajima said.

"Blue Pegasus is definitely going to win!" Jenny enthusiastically yelled.

"Alright! Let's introduce the teams! In eighth place we have Fairy Tail Team A, with Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Lisanna Strauss, and Juvia Lockster!*crowd booed* In seventh place we have Quarto Cerberus!*crowd cheered* In sixth place we have Mermaid Heel!*men loudly cheer* In fifth place we have Blue Pegasus!*crowd cheer* In fourth place we have Lamia Scale!*cheers* In third place we have Raven Tail!*cheers* In second place, wow! This is a surprise! In second place we have Fairy Tail Team B, with Lucy Heartfilia, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvell, Mirajane Strauss, and Laxus Dreyar!*silent with whispers* Now calm down folks, having two teams submitted in the games is allowed."

"Ha, two teams, eh? Macky sure knows how to get an advantage." Hearing this Makarov laughed loud and proudly.

"Moving on, in first place is the guild you all know and love, the number one guild in Fiore, Sabertooth!"

The entire crowd roared, nearly shaking the stadium. The teams began to mingle until the events were announced. Lucy, who's hair had grown to her waist, had on a blood red ruffled mini skirt, black combat boots, a crossed black crop top, and a belt that hung off her hip holding her keys. Everyone else had on their usual attire.

"Gajeel?! Lucy?! Master! This is a load of crap!" Natsu got up in Lucy's and Gajeel's face.

"Just 'cause we're in the same guild, don't think I'll be pulling any punches!"

"Gihi, fine by me, Salamander."

"You took the words out my mouth...Natsu."

"You still owe me a rematch, Lucy. Maybe we could settle the score here."

"You hope to win but the results will be just like our last match."

"We'll see about that, Lucy."

Natsu and Lucy competitively glared at each other. Lisanna pulled Natsu, who had a blank face, away.

Sting put his arm on Lucy's shoulders, "Sup, Blondie."

Removing his arm, she said, "What's a Saber doing talking to a Fairy?"

Sting said seductively, "Oh come on, me and you can make peace, right?"

Lucy turned to face him. Tapping his nose she stated, "I don't think so."

Sting watched with lingering eyes as she walked away.

"Hello, Lucy," Hibiki Lates of the Blue Pegasus guild, greeted.

"Hey, Hibiki. How's life been for you?" Lucy gave her full attention to an old friend and brother figure.

"Pretty normal, but it's not the same for you, huh?"

Lucy shrugged, "Guess not, but can't change that."

Hibiki pulled Lucy into a bone crushing, passionate hug. Lucy almost broke out in tears. His hugs and passionate moments, could always relax her. His comfort is why she always tried to take jobs close to his guild. Outside reassurance would always help in getting past the trauma of being forgotten, and Hibiki provided that. He was her number two go to.