Chapter 1

It wasn't over. It will never be over. We are Sailor Scouts and evil will find us. I wish it could be over, so I can have a normal life. A normal life with nothing to worry about, BUT noooo. I hate those evil little brats, the Element Stanchers. The Element Stanchers are evil people who steal the Element Core in special people. What is that sound. I move to the ground trying to hear. Someone was screaming I got up and ran to the person.

"Diamond Gem Power! Make-up!" I yelled. I quickly transformed into Sailor Diamond. My outfit was silver with a diamond in the middle of my bow. I am wearing high heel boots. ,"Rudy! We have trouble."

I hear something. "I am the agent of love and justice..." What in the world is going on. I ran faster. "...and in the name of the moon I will punish you." When I got there I saw these girls fighting. They were getting pretty beat up.

"Diamond Paint Splat!" I yell. I pointed my staff to the Gem hunters.

"Who is there?!" yelled one of the Gem Hunters as she got up from my blast.

"I am a protector of all Gems! Sailor Diamond!" I yelled.

"Rudy Music Blast!" yelled someone. Sailor Rudy made it. "I am Sailor Rudy, protector of Gems."

We both jump down from the buildings we were on.

"Errr... You little brats. How did you find us?" she asked.

"Silver Moon Crystle Power Kiss" Sailor Moon said. A big beam of light hit the Gem hunter and she vanished.

"Are you guys on our side?"asked Sailor Moon

"That can not be answered yet. " said Rudy. Then we flashed away.

"I don't trust them, Sailor Moon." said Sailor Uranus.

"You don't trust any new scout" Sailor Venus.