The bright lights of Boo York City shone on Luna's moth skin though the blinds. Elle pecked her lover's lips and every peck lasting longer than the last. Luna couldn't help bit too fall under the spell of the robot put her under. "Wait... is Mousecdes around?" Luna moaned. Elle laid her back down on the bed. She grabbed her Luna's hands to prevent her to struggle. Elle's lips ran down the moth's neck. Her dimmer neon blue glow turned into a light neon pink to represent that she was blushing. Elle let one of Luna's hands go to slide down Luna's strapless dress. She moaned and groaned trying not to get dominated by the robot. She snatched her other hand free and pinned Elle to the wall, "not. So. Fast." She smirked swapping saliva once more. Luna pushed her body harder onto Elle's. Heel footsteps grew louder and louder. Elle pushed Luna off her," it's Mousecdes!" She whispered. Luna pulled out her dress and sneaked into Elle's room. "Hey ghoul! *hic*. I managed to get you that gig in Times Scare! Fangtastic r-right? *hic*" Mousecdes smiled. Elle's eyes widened. She had wanted that gig for days! And now, age could have it! "Oh my ghoul! You rock!" She squealed hugging her beast friend.

Meanwhile, in Elle's room, Luna had flew out the window. Well, she is a moth and well... moths can fly. She knew that her and Elle were done for the night but, Luna was a nocturnal ghoul. She flew over to Bloodway for her next practice for her next performance, Little Dead Riding Wolf: The Musical. " Mothews, your late!" Yelled her stage manager. She rubbed her wings together too calm her down. She will get stressed out and rubbing her wings would always make her feel better. " I'm sorry. Still haven't found my way around Boo York." She lied, "now, no lolly gaging! The show must go on!" She fluttered back stage to see her part. "Where's that robotic ghoul... Elle Eedee?" The stage manager asked marching around. A small vampire with glasses and a clipboard was trying to get his attention, "umm sir? She has another show booked at Times Scare." She said. The director called out Luna to the stage. "Miss Mothews? You will... live the character, the woodsman! Be the woodsman! Love the woodsman! AAAAAANNNNDDDD... action!" Luna didn't want to love the woodsman, loved Elle.

She doesn't have the courage to tell her that her loves her. And, how could she when her first musical was next week and her lover was in Times Scare, DJing her motherboard out!