A frat boy's gay romance

Hello guys, this is my first ever attempt to write something so please don’t go too hard on me. I’m looking for tons of feedback. Do I hve any writing skill? Please tell me in a comment. Look at the bottom of the page for an author’s note. Thank you guys.

Here is a pic of hayden on the left------------------->

Chapter 1

I sat there, a nervous wreck. It was my first day on the job, pays really good money, I guess. But this, by far is the most unusual job I had ever had. When the manager had finished setting my cam up, that’s when the nerves really started to kick in.

Oh. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Hayden. I can’t tell you my last name because of  identity purposes. In fact, Hayden isn’t even my first name. The job that I have requires this because there are some stalkers out there. People who would hunt you down, even if they just have your first name to begin with. Pretty weird, right? And nobody wants that. Especially me. I am six feet, blond athletic build, blue eyes, and I guess I can say that I am humble and outgoing. I was born in Switzerland, but I can’t tell you the city or country. I had a really shitty childhood, but once we moved when I was seven, that’s when things started to look up. That’s when I met my best friend. Again, I can’t tell you his name, until they assign him one when he gets here, for identity purposes, of course.

I was so caught up in my thoughts when i heard the manager say,

“Ok buddy, there you go.” He goes to speak to the chatroom, “Ok guys, this is Hayden. Enjoy Hayden here and be good.” He gives them a stern “mother” look. “Alright, good luck.” He says to me

“Thanks”

Here we go.

“Hello”, I said in a shaky voice.

“Umm, I’m Hayden. Nice to meet all of you. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all”, I said trying to sound sincere.

Hello Hayden, nice to meet you, too. How old are you? What are your stats? A member asked.

“Well i’m twenty-one years old, just turned. As for my stats I am six feet. 160 pounds”

Gay? Straight? Bi? Another member asked.

“Well...” I had to think about that. Was I? I mean, I have always had girlfriends, I’m not feminine at all. I have never been attracted to a guy...well maybe one guy. My best friend to be exact. But does that make me gay? Does having sex with your best friend makes you a gay?

Should I tell these people that? My personal business? Well I guess I will never see these people in real life, probably. And what’s the big deal? They say that the true purpose of this site is to form online relationships in “Cyberspace”.

“Well, I don’t know about gay but I have this guy, my best friend. He’s actually scheduled to come here in two weeks. So that should be good for you guys. We’ve fooled around a lot when we we were young kids and I guess you can say he was my first at almost everything. First handjob, blowjob and so on. In fact, the only thing we haven’t done is full on intercourse.”

He’s gay! He’s gay! Everyone started typing before I could finish.

OMG! Finally someone who bats for our team!

“Guys, I’m not gay.” I think i’ve been trying to tell myself this for the past two years, when I started to get these feeling for him and it not just trying to get a nut out. “But it’s something else with him. I’m not attracted to another guy in the way  i’m attracted to him.” Great. Now i’m confusing myself right now.

It’s just this, maybe i’m gay, maybe i’m not. I guess that’s a part of why I came here. To find myself. To figure things out. Maybe that’s why he’s coming here too. To “spice things up” as the manager says When I told him my story of me and my, friend? (I don’t know what to call him anymore) since, apparently there aren’t enough gay Hosts here to relate to the members. All I know is, this is going to be an interesting summer.

Author’s Note: Hello guys, my name is Nicole Robins. I just turned 18 years old and i’m finishing up my senior year of high school. Yes I’m a female, and yea i’m OBSESSED with gay erotica and apparently i’m not the only one, so I hear. This is my first attempt at anything like this i’ve been patiently waiting this moment since I was 14 years old believe it or not. So please comment and follow. You will honestly have made my day if you did. Thank you, and don’t forget to give feedback!