Chapter 2 ❤

Jungkook's POV

Were starting our class now then something got in my mind I said to myself that I will talk to her because she is only my seatmate.I called her name but he didn't turn so I decided to tap her shoulder.

"Hi! How are you?" I said but I'm nervous cause I don't know what she will react.

"He-hello! I'm fine.Thank you" she said with a nervous look.

"You know what,I really miss y---"

***RINGGG***

I'm gonna tell her that I really miss her when suddenly the bell rung,it means it's break time. *sighs*

I think I'll talk to her late,I guess.

Duday's POV

Yesss! Its already break time.I'm really hungry though. Okay time to go to the cafeteria.

"Xiumin!!" I call him so we can go to cafeteria together.

"Yes?"

"Can we go to the cafeteria together? Cause you're my only friend here and I'll tell you the reason why I'm feel uncomfortable earlier."

"Ohh! Sure but before that can we exchange numbers so we can have communication"

"Ohh! Okay."

Then we exchange numbers and head to the cafeteria.

We sat in a chair and then I tell to him that I have a Ex and that is Jungkook. I think he is really shock. I chuckled.

"REALLY? You have a Ex and that is your seatmate? I think that is really hard for you then but don't worry I'm here always for you if you need a friend" he said.

I hugged him and thank him for comforting me. After that the bell rung again so it means that break time is over. We head to our next class and our next class is P.E. I head to my locker room to change my P.E. Uniform.

When I head to my locker room I saw girls staring at me.I don't why are there staring at me but then they spoke.

Girl 1: "Omo! Your the girl with Xiumin Oppa right?

Girl 2: "yeahh! You're two look like a couple. Are you 2 together?"

Girl 3: " Unnie! You're so beautiful. Xiumin Oppa is really lucky to have you.

Me: "ohh! No where not together and thank you for your compliment. And by the way you are beautiful too."I said with a smile,I thought they hate me.

Girl 3: "Thank you too! Oh we need to go we have classes so bye"

"Bye! Take care. Thanks again" I said.

****After P.E.****

*sighs* what a tiring day! I really need to go home, I need to do my home works.

**ringg,ringg,ringg**

Ohh! My mom is calling,need to take this call.

Me: "hello?"

Mom: "sweetie! Can you come home now? We need to tell to you something and its really important,its for our company"

Me: "okay,mom! Im on my way home byee!"

*hang up*

What is that really important news though. I need to tell Xiumin first so he will not wait for me.

Xiumin's POV

Where is Duday? I cant find that girl anywhere. Maybe she go home already.

**ringg,ringg,ringg**

Me: hello

Dad: come home quick,we need to tell to you something important.

Me: okay! Im on my way.

**hang up**

Okay! I need to go home early today I guess but I need to tell Duday first.

**dialling Duday**

Duday:Hello?

Me: Hey,Duday! I need to go home early,my dad have something to tell me and its important. Sorry I cant ride you home.

Duday: Me too, i need to go home early too. My driver just arrive to pick me up. Byee!

Me: byee!

**hang up**

Weard we have same situation.

I got on my car and drove off to home cause of that important thingy.

***at home***

Mom: Get some dressed and will going to a restaurant.

Me: Where are we going and what so important?

Mom: We will meet someone and I think you will like her.

Me: Wait! What I will like HER?!

Mom: Just wait and see. Now get dressed.

Me: Fine!

After that I go to my room and got dresses. I wear my favorite tux and tie my tie and then wear my shoes and got down stairs.

Dad: Wow! You're so handsome today,Son.

Mom: Yeah! Inspired?

Me:YAHH!!

Dad & Mom: *chuckled*

What a naughty parents I have,but I love them so much. Hahaha

Duday's POV

I'm here now at my room to get dressed cause Mom said we have to talk to a important person.

Flashback

Mom: Go to your room and get dressed. Make sure you will be beautiful,okay?

Me: For what?

Mom: We will meet someone important for our business, just go upstairs and get dressed.

Me: Fine!

End of Flashback

So for today I wear my favorite dress,curled my hair and wear my color blue heels. I attached some little make up and got down stairs.

Mom: Wow! Sweetie,you're so beautiful.

Dad: Yeah! Are you Inspired?

Me: YAHH!! No,I'm not.

Mom & Dad: *laugh*

*sighs* what a parents! Hahaha

***************************

(AN: I will end this chapter here. Please give 5 votes for this chapter then I will update soon)