The Twist

I grabbed my cell phone. With shaky fingers, I typed, "Natasha, come 2 the 26 floor by elevator. Scary! x(" And proceeded to push send. While I waited for a response, I decided to explore the hallway a bit. I walked down the hallway to the one untouched doorway, the only normal thing about this floor. Sidestepping burning plants and flames, I made my way to the door marked "113 Y." What a strange name. Besides the 13, I hadn't seen anything unnatural or unlucky about this room. Slowly, I knocked on the door, more as a sign of respect then as because of possibility of intrusion. Inside the room looked like something out of a spy movie; the kind of films that involved a runaway. The walls were covered in pictures of a woman with circles and sticky notes marked in red marker. I inspected the walls. Who was this person? She looked like an Amazonian Princess; she was definitely not from here. She had long, flowing black hair, stick straight, that flowed around her ankles. She looked taller than any average woman, almost six foot seven inches tall or so. She had dark tanned skin, the color of caramel, which from the close-up shots, looked absolutely free from any flaws. She was wearing very abnormal clothing. It was an Indian princess outfit. How odd…

*buzz* My phone went off and pulled me out of my thoughts. I unlock it to see Natasha's text, "K C U soon!" As I finished reading it, a *ding* from the elevator drew me out of the room. "Natasha, come here! Quickly!" It wasn't Natasha who greeted me, though, it was the woman in the pictures.

_______________________________________________________________________________

YOU GUYS!! I am SOOOO sorry for not posting in like forever xD I've been busy with testing and what not. Alright, enjoy and comment!! <3