First Day ya'll

A\N: hey every one this is a supernatural fan fic!!!!! Anyways a girl named Naya is someone's daughter she's century's old byut is acting as if shes a 13 1\2 year old. And a foster child she's in 8th grade! OK don't with my rant!
#Paige Out!
------7-------

Naya POV

Bacon? Do I smell bacon? FM (foster mum) is makeing BACON!!!!

Remember 3-6 stairs at a time. Run run run down the stairs I g-

*crash*

"God #@$% it stupid freaking stairs!!!!!!" Oops

"Are you alive?" My "mum" asks

"No im dieing a long and painful death and I didn't even get my bacon!!!! LIFES SO UNFAIR!!!!!" I shout. But get up.

"What ya what are u wearing today?"

"Ummmm cloths? Ok so a blue dress with my jean jacket and cowboy boots."

She nods.

*at school*
I walk in to the new school and people stare at me like I was about to break in to a dance number.

Maybe I was but still!

I walk to the office, and go to the secretary person,
"Ello I'm Naya MacLeod." The secretary looks up at me her eyes flash pitch black telling me she's possessed. I smirk.

"Ah yes here u go," she says with a smirk of her own.

Naya walks to her class and opens the locked door, the teacher looks at her his eyes flashing black then back.

"okay everyone we have a new student Naya MacLeod Be Nice" the teacher says make the be nice part a little forceful then the rest.

"Now now Alister no need to be so force full I can take care of my self" Naya hisses towards the demon

____Lucifer the linebreak____

Lunch time

Naya is sitting alone in the lunch room bored eating the school lunch, two girls sit in front of her, Naya raises her eyebrows when she looks at the two girls.

"I'm grace" a girl with black hair and the most unbelievable blue eyes said

"and I'm Jordan" the girl sitting next to her total polar opposite of her blonde hair and light brown eyes.

I nod at then "I'm naya"

Grace then said something that made naya freeze
"so hells angel then?"