Black & White

What would you do if your beautiful color-filled world was suddenly flipped sideways into a cold, black and white world? That happened to Lake White, a normal 17 year old girl. Now, stuck in this unknown demension, she walks by, no one seeing her except Brian Jackson, a 19 year old who's been stuck for 2 years. They must find out the way out of there before Brian disappears entirely, and how to stop it, before it all stops and they disapear in this Black & White world...

"I love you." I said, tears streaming down my face.

He just held onto my shoulders, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too, Lake." he said. "And i'm sorry."

"Sorry? This isn't your fault! None of it was your fault! I didn't get there in time, I couldn't stop it."

"Hey, hey. It wasn't your fault either." he soothed.

"Now we're stuck here forever." I said, looking around.

'Here' consisted of a Black & White world, with people who dont' appear in color, except me and Brian. He's been here for two years, I've been here for less. Forget the full of color, beautiful, world that you know today. Everything is changed. We don't know what happened, or how we got here, or where 'here' is, but we know that we have to get out. Brian is slowly disappearing, and I'll be following closely behind. I have to save him and me. I have to destroy this place.

And the only way to do that is to die.

Sorry for just a short teaser. I'm uber tired. it's midight :/ please comment, vote, fan, etc. THANKS!

BOTS upload tomorrow :)