Chapter 1

Maeg's

"Get the hell up, Maegan!" My mom scolded, and I rolled my eyes.

"Do I have to go to school?" I asked, and groaned.

"Yes, child, now get up!" She yelled, and slapped me across the face.

"Fine," I gave in. I slumped out of bed, and headed over to my closet. I decided to wear my Bring Me The Horizon tank top, and my ripped up skinny jeans. I quickly slipped them in, and headed over to the bathroom.

I brushed out my fringed hair, and got out my straightener, hairspray, and a teasing comb. I teased my bangs, and straightened them down a bit. After I finished straightening my thick, brown hair, I got out my makeup.

I brushed some powder on, making my extremely light skin less ashy, and put on some blush. I then swiped on some eyeliner, and mascara. I looked at the time, and cursed under my breath.

I stood in frontof my full lenght mirror, and stared at myself. I adjusted my bracelets on my bony arms, and put a ring on my skeleton like hand. I then put my hands on my underweight waist, and sighed. I could just hear my friends now: Oh my god Maegan did you even eat over the summer? You're so skinny wtf! You little anorexic hoe. I decided to shrug off these thoughts, grabved my backpack, and walked out of the front door. Time to return to hell.