Finally.. (Part 1)

We plan to met at 11.00 am in Mall Bayway . Come to think of it , I do not have her contact number , line , bbm or anything . I take off to the Mall around 10.00 am . Waiting for her around really long , I thought that she prank me but finally she came around 11.30 .

    She was really pretty , and when She said " Sorry I'm late.." I replied her that it is okay with my face gone red . She laugh at me and I said "Why don't we eat lunch now , I'm a little hungry?"and we agree to eat lunch together . We eat at a chinese resto .

        When we waiting for the food , we talk about school and I ask her line . We are really comfort being together she said , and I was happy that she likes being with me . The food came and we eat lunch together , we are different than other couple by the way : I'm not treat her , we share our money together cause she do not want me to think her bad.

         We want to watch a movie , we get to upfloor to buy the tickets , in the middle of walking ; we instinctively hold our hands together . My face gone red but she didn't know it . Until we have been in the upfloor she look at her hand holding me her face really gone red like an apple . We order tickets to watch romance movie . She hate watching action movie so we agree to watch romance movie.