Morning and School

Today , I woke up in my bed .. Took a bath around 7.00 P.M . Going to my school at eight after I had my breakfast.I was Secondary 2 back then and Still loved dreaming,until one day my dream came true...

One of the most beautiful girl in School came to me.At that time I was liked her, My heart beat very fast,my eyes can't look straight and my face red like an apple. She ask me to came to her class.I start to feel a little dizzy whe her beautiful voice call me "Edward".

At that time , I was really happy and mw voice instinctively saying "Hello" with such a shy voice.I as a man , was the first time I had been very shy to a girl.

I feel like a lucky man.She said that she wanted to meet me at her class later.I was very exciting like hell.I came to a her class , and there was no her.I ask one of her classmate and her friend said She is a shy girl , she never talk to other guys except for studying.At that time I think she just wanted to ask me about something related to lesson.I search for her and finally found her , in school canteen.

She can't look my face and me too.I ask her why doesn't she wait at her class.She don't answering me.Around 5 minutes after , she said I like you from the beginning we met.I was instinctively said I like you too.And I said "Do you want to go out for a date tomorrow noon?"She replied happily "yes!".