10 Facts

Ok so if any of you were curious about Amaya's...er...situation, here are the facts about my dead girl :p

1.Food and drinks are tasteless and have no advantage or disadvantage when eaten.

2.Breathing is unnecessary. However, Amaya has to pretend to breathe in order to appear alive. She is basically forcing her chest up and down.

3.In her 'spirit' form, Amaya appears invisible in light and can only be seen in the dark. In her 'solid' form she appears to be a living, breathing human. The only hint she is not quite alive is her transparent fingertips and injured places and the small unnatural feeling she gives off in her aura.

4.Amaya's soul is strapped to that cave unless given permission to leave in a certain amount of time. The longer away and over the time limit, the more agonizing it is until it's unbearable and the soul shoots back to her prison.

5.Amaya has been around for over 20,000 years. She treats others condescendingly because compared to the hundreds of people she has met, everyone seems like mere children to her.

6.Amaya had a mother and a little brother and sister. She hadn't seen them since she died.

7.Amaya is often seen on the mast staring at the ocean because it reminds her of her little brother and sisters eyes.

8.Amaya never actually ages in body or soul.

9.Anything that harms her real body that's hidden in the cave will harm her soul to but not kill her.

10.Her soul intensifies her bodies pain until it leaves her writhing in pain

Well that's 10 facts! If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me. And big all means, if you have ideas to make my story better...I'm listening!