I'll protect you Mangle.

Mangle's POV.
Today, Chica hurt me. And Foxy protected me. At least he doesn't like Chica...
We were all chatting. Chica had been quite nice to me today, so Foxy asked her to join our conversation.
When she said yes, Foxy looked a bit disappointed. He stayed smiling though.
So, Chica sat down by Foxy. He was in the middle now. He knows that I worry about him maybe liking Chica, so he held his hand and squeezed it tightly. I squeezed his too, and we both laughed.
"What are you laughing about?" Chica demanded.
"Nothing." I said.
"Tell me!"
Foxy rolled his eyes, making Chica blush.
"We were just squeezing each other's hands!" He said.
Chica went bright red. I didn't know if she was embarrassed or something, or if she was really angry.
I soon knew though. She was ANGRY. She grabbed me, making me squeal.
"Your a disgusting little rat Mangle the Fox. Your a mistake and I wish you were never made!!!!" Chica screamed. Then she punched me hard. She started kicking me too, and tearing little bits of skin off me!! I screamed and screamed. Foxy grabbed me. He threw me to safety and glared at Chica.
"I think YOUR a mistake! Don't you dare hurt my Mangle! Your disgusting Chica the Chicken, I've never liked you! So why don't you go and cry with sadness, anger and jealousy?!" Foxy screeched.
And that's what Chica did. She ran away crying with sadness, anger and jealousy.
Foxy ran over to me. He picked me up.
"Are you okay, Mangle, lass?" He asked worriedly.
"Yeah I'm fine..." I replied.
We both sat there for a while, and then, Foxy said I could sleep with him in Pirate Cove.
So I did. You know, just in case Chica tried to hurt me again....