I still love you.

Foxy's POV.
Poor Mangle. Chica broke her. I'm gonna deal with her soon. She won't come out of Parts/Service so when she does I'll whack her one. I still love Mangle. She's still beautiful. She's just different now. Yesterday, she cried all day and all night, non-stop!!! But today, she's quite relaxed!! When we woke up, and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast, she walked on the ceiling again. I find this quite funny.
"Your like Spider-Man, lassie!!" I laughed.
"I like Spider-Man!!" Mangle giggled happily.
We ate breakfast and then Mangle started crying again. She told me how horrid it was being broken. I hugged her.
"Mangle lass, your still beautiful." I said.
Mangle hugged me tightly.
"I love you Foxy..."
"I love you too Mangle..."

CHICA'S POV.
Why is this happening to me?? Why did I break Mangle??
I feel so bad. I never should have done it. Foxy is going to hurt me really bad if I come out of Parts/Service room. I'm so scared. Bonnie came into the room a few hours ago. He looked really sad.
"Chica, are in here?" He called.
I crawled out of a blind spot and looked at Bonnie.
"Yeah..." I replied.
Bonnie shut the door and went over to me. He could tell that I had been crying.
"You broke Mangle...." He said.
I started crying again. "I feel so bad Bonnie!!" I sobbed.
Bonnie hugged me. "It's okay, Chica. I'm here for you. You were just jealous. But anyway....I wanted to give you this." He said kind of shyly. Then I handed me a plushie of him.
I couldn't help smiling. It looked like Bonnie had a crush on me. I started to feel weird. Like I liked Bonnie now....
"It's beautiful!" I said, and I kissed him on the cheek.
Bonnie blushed and kissed me on the mouth. I blushed really hard and kissed back.
Then I pulled away, still blushing. Bonnie held my hands. When I tried to run away, he grabbed me.
"Chica, be my girlfriend???" He asked hopefully.
I blushed harder and smiled. Bonnie could protect me from Foxy!!! (And I loved him).
"YES!!" I cried happily, and we kissed again.